What's new

Tom Hills Pure Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
^^ Beautiful buds there MAHA KALA. How would you rate the Tom Hill Haze to the Original Haze? Or other extreme sativas.

I have grown just a few of the THH crosses and one OH. I give it as a tie so far. THH has a bit more punch and body I guess.

Hi yesum, I think it doesnt matter much, it is about that one plant, stellar sample.. so if you find it in tom hill´s original haze or other line, it doesnt matter imo. if we should compare them generally, it would be difficult, as what you call original haze, it is some selection of green phenotypes, and THHz contains colorful individuals too.. there´s also speculation THHz is not OHz, well I dont care LOL and I am tired by such speculations...

I dont grow extreme sativas, they dont finish here. I tried some landraces, but with poor results.. cant compare it to THH.. I would also be curious if there is some narrow leaf line which can be compared to Ohz or match it. maybe Mullubimby madness or Kauai electric? I dont know, I have to try it yet. I tried ace malawi or golden tiger, ethiopian higland from Ras Pablo or choc thai from Drawoh, but it is only three dimensional effect, while stellar sample of THH provides multiplied dimensionality and higher level of psychoactivity. so no comparison either.. I dont care what grows the best in tropics :D I care about what grows well here. THH is right one for me. I will stick with it and of course I am still trying new things, currently big sur hollyweed and black vietnamese. maybe I will find individual of VB that can provide tunnel vison effect and it will match stellar THH, who knows, it stays open, its all about that one exceptional individual for me.if I will not find stellar VB and only some good one, I can always hit it with THH males and then I will find stellar easily, thats how this THH line is good :D cheers.

Cloneman

Veteran
i worked with Tom Hills SSH/PTK for about 14-15 years untill my cut started to loose vigor the last few years. i will allways miss that cut.

Excuse me mate, that was my cross/seeds, nothing to do with THHaze. Greenhouse Super Silver Haze x PTK
heres a post from Tom's arisen thread

Good to see you back Bone.

Because of Tom, JLP and Moonshineman"s generosity of giving me seeds in 2004 I decided to make some crosses with a PTK male and share them all round the globe, to about 40 peeps.
They were SCBB x PTK x PTK and my old SSH x PTK, Tom might remember my Pine Tar Kush project on Overgrow.
Tom sent me salmon creek big bud x PTK, DC, PTK and cripple creek in 2004 gratis. Then 2009 he sent me DC, DC x haze, X18 haze and TMHaze gratis again.

Thanks mate you generous carmudgeon..

heres your post from 2006

SCBB/PTK x PTK - cloneman mix of tomhill strains
unworked pakistani (ptk) back crossed to salmon creek big bud /same paki cross

SSH x PTK - cloneman mix of tomhill strains
crossed with SSH from greenhouse 3 years back

its good to see you back, but come on lets get this straight

lol sorry my old friend - excuse my mess-up :) i got confused there for a bit! :p you are completelly right!

damn good cross too :) i wish my cut would have kept vigorous, best smoke i have in my life!

Latest posts

Latest posts