What's new

Tom Hill Haze

Nobody's Nursery

I have not had the pleasure.

Oh here the Todd white grape pic I was looking for. See it grows quite different.
full

I have run the Purple Oldtimers from ACE but I do not feel it is related to OHaze. Took it to like 150 days and it wasnt ready yet. Realized I have a limited amount of these f2's.
17158740-8458f2b971c47ace3a9f95cb73ce7373.jpg

17131337-1e26af7745113dae27b21bfec6473e90.jpg

full

full

Oldtimers is straight church incense and old wood with a bit of tobacco. A happy clear experience. The high from Tom's is superior.

Peace
:ying:
LT
Thanks for all the info and pics. 🙏

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
No mention of it but he is throwing down a run of 300 right now over on Insta. Its gonna be epic!
Didn’t we used to have a guy named Tom Hill around here? Even Gypsy was in on the call to boot him. Tom fuckin Hill.

Hey LT, I am not on IG, but if you can score me some seeds I’ll do a run with your THH as the sister plant to this new batch of his.

Nexus7

Tom certainly is a polarizing character! But one thing you gotta give him credit for is he puts bums on seats ...

Never a dull moment but probably not one for the thin-skinned.

Sad to hear he didn't get paid for his last batch of seeds. What's up with that?

Enough to make any man belligerent!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was some mention that TH was letting someone work his gear?. I don't remember the details.. It looks like he is doing it himself now?. Adding people in your work is not the best option. Knowing how he rolls if your thinned skinned better move along lol. TH ban here was temp. That should be over with?.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I'm curious if anyone knows how many generation Tom has worked his haze since he originally purchased his seeds.

Curious about the seedsman haze also. If it is supposed to be from original parents or worked several generations.
I am not sure, but he told me he made reproduction at 1996, another one at 2002, another one at 2008... and now he will be mixing all of these.

juicy, thaihaze pheno, minimal indica, so the effect is very close to real thai haze. not ruined by indica to be dirty and muddy. toms haze made connection with old school juicy fruit thai in this pheno... very thai like.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Latest posts

Latest posts