What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

GrandpaMillenial

Thanks Tom

IMG_9721.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
From your description it sounds like the OTH has a better high, for me anyway. I'm not chasing edgy and cold highs these days, nor peeking from behind the curtains. Fun when you're 18, not so much when you're 60 and leading a productive life. I like euphoric, motivational and happy weed these days. The paranoia edgy stuff doesn't interest me anymore.

I was a bit disappointed I missed the THH but not anymore.
Tom’s will get you peeking, from my limited experience. A good green OTH will as well.
OTH in my limited experience was very much like colombian golds I have tried, mellow, decent strength content and dreamy. Wild plants with massive structure but very nice flower developments and flavours. Charlie said there were some electric plants in there so I assume they are still there.
Yes, there’s still some electricity in certain pure green OTH. My most recent is the dreamier variety. Purple OTH is like that. Muddier and more introspective IMO.

Green Highland

I may not be a BIG HEAD but my dough is in transit...
Right when these beans came out my car went to shit and I was hit with property taxes and all the life shit so has to put grabbing these on the back burner or my wife would kill me lolololo.I’m hoping he still has a few packs in a couple weeks left. Until then I’ll just hope he’s got a few saved. Happy to hear you got your order in. Going to be a lot of grows to follow and lots of haze back in circulation. Next few months should be very exciting

OldCoolSativa

My reality is that I just don't have the space to run 50-100 plants. I'll be pushing it when I start my selection/reproduction run from two packs of CBG punto rojo. I hope that those who can run large numbers of Tom's recent seed run will make clones available so the rest of us can experience a truly outstanding THH specimen.

RobFromTX

My reality is that I just don't have the space to run 50-100 plants. I'll be pushing it when I start my selection/reproduction run from two packs of CBG punto rojo. I hope that those who can run large numbers of Tom's recent seed run will make clones available so the rest of us can experience a truly outstanding THH specimen.
Punto Rojo :love:. Where does a guy go to get ahold of those?

sneezydog

Ya and someone repro it while you look for that one. @ the Cool Kids Club, big heads, People who have 200 extra to possibly lose. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: F2F

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will this one be released at some point?
No. Just hunting for breeding stock.. This is the p420 mom used in the 78 Afghan projects @62 days. I got the leaf curl under control. I can go back to a normal feeding schedule
DSCN7464.JPG

DSCN7465.JPG

These are planned for release. Seeds are made I Still need to test both..
NHXOH) X Appalachian Super Skunk
78 Afghan x P420- in veg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts