What's new

Tom Hill Haze

Airloom

Veteran
just patiently waiting for him to get back to me when he’s ready that’s how I left it with him.. ..I doubt he’ll forget

Is there any way to post info here without getting banned? LMFAO

Thanks again to whomever mentioned he was on IG. I check his feed there along with bean basement for any news. Being a relative newb to this forum I’m hesitant to post anything close to violating TOU.

I messaged him here and did get a response so I’m hoping I’m in the queue at least. I’m in for 1 or 200 if I get the chance.

My favorite edited Tom Hill post:

“Anyway we cool man
get up with me you'll find I am a generous and honest soul”

Thanks in advance to members here and elsewhere for any info/updates.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually did get the information I needed just not directly from him …If other people got personal confirmation I guess that’s cool enough…I would say if you got an address from him …then use it

Airloom

Veteran
just patiently waiting for him to get back to me when he’s ready that’s how I left it with him.. ..I
actually did get the information I needed just not directly from him …If other people got personal confirmation I guess that’s cool enough…I would say if you got an address from him …then use it
Call me old school but I couldn’t just use the info without asking the man myself. I realize this might mean I miss out but that’s just how I roll. Not preaching or scolding, just sayin……

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Call me old school but I couldn’t just use the info without asking the man myself. I realize this might mean I miss out but that’s just how I roll. Not preaching or scolding, just sayin……
I will probably risk sending it off .. but confirmation from him prior to advance would be proper..info is from a couple of different people who interact with him on another forum after his recent ban….I’m sure it’s legit
I've spent more than that partying for a night. So I figure the risk isn't the worst thing ever.

thugpoet

How many seeds do you think he'll produce from this run? How much demand do we realistically expect for $200 worth of seeds of what is probably one of the most impractical varieties ever?

It's not like the other Original Haze lines are overbought and always out of stock.

It might be that 25-50% of the total demand is already in this thread.
I could be wrong but no FOMO guys (it's not a Stock IPO), just be patient. June 1st will be here soon enough.

Cannamicably,

Thug :smoker:

Brother Nature

How many seeds do you think he'll produce from this run? How much demand do we realistically expect for $200 worth of seeds of what is probably one of the most impractical varieties ever?

It's not like the other Original Haze lines are overbought and always out of stock.

It might be that 25-50% of the total demand is already in this thread.
I could be wrong but no FOMO guys (it's not a Stock IPO), just be patient. June 1st will be here soon enough.

Cannamicably,

Thug :smoker:
This makes a lot of sense. I really want to run these, but in no way is it practical ore really possible for me to do so for quite some time. Seems unfair for me to grab them and let them sit in my fridge for years till I have the space and time. I'm wishing for the better growers here to pick up packs so I can live vicariously through your grow shows... :watchplant:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depending on the size of the plants pollinated there could be 5k seeds easily from 1 plant.. I completely understand Tom's thinking of 100 seed packs. I wish I had the space to grow 100 seeds from the same genetics. I could only do 25 with an empty veg/flower space but with all the other stuff in veg that just isn't gonna happen. All I could do is small lots of 10 until all 100 are gone. It's still the best seed price ive seen lately.

DEEP CHUNCK

DSCN7254.JPG

Last edited: