What's new

Tom Hill Haze

MadMac

far beyond driven...
my fav THH ... first test grow in my kind of living soil... looks like she likes it...
to me pure sativa germinate and grow/flower best in good soil... no ph problem and less cal/mag issues under LED ... and most important not so easy for salt build up if you use minerals... better are organic and the use of P & K separate ... first P than switch to K ... help's also to reduce salt build up... and never ever feed over 1.2 EC ... i'll do only max 1.1 in later flower to get big fruits ;-)
IMG_6126.jpeg

can't wait for the new release... @Tom Hill
plz count me in !
and @Raco
many thx for the last release you did in spain...
must be a huge and long adventure from start to finish...
watering and feeding...
well done... it was all there ... from purple to lime

IMG_6551.jpg
IMG_6479.jpg
IMG_6469.jpg

with more haze the world would be a better place :joint:

:pet the cat:
do i'll love it...
get hazed' you never know what happen tomorrow ;-)
M.:smoker:

PlasmaTube

my fav THH ... first test grow in my kind of living soil... looks like she likes it...
to me pure sativa germinate and grow/flower best in good soil... no ph problem and less cal/mag issues under LED ... and most important not so easy for salt build up if you use minerals... better are organic and the use of P & K separate ... first P than switch to K ... help's also to reduce salt build up... and never ever feed over 1.2 EC ... i'll do only max 1.1 in later flower to get big fruits ;-)
View attachment 18840916

can't wait for the new release... @Tom Hill
plz count me in !
and @Raco
many thx for the last release you did in spain...
must be a huge and long adventure from start to finish...
watering and feeding...
well done... it was all there ... from purple to lime

View attachment 18840930 View attachment 18840934 View attachment 18840935

with more haze the world would be a better place :joint:

:pet the cat:
do i'll love it...
get hazed' you never know what happen tomorrow ;-)
M.:smoker:
From Tom to Mac...you're all part of the Haze puzzle in my book!

Mad Macs THH reporo approaching week 9 in 2 days. 2 of the other girls in the tent are taking their time...they'll be long ones for sure. These 2 will be sooner. The shorter plant is looking special indeed. Also...2 more in veg taking in the sun. Will take better pics next time, lol.

Love me some haze...off to roll a dutch of some Malawi Gold and Old Congo!

IMG_20230512_024946683.jpg
IMG_20230512_025120410.jpg
IMG_20230512_024504839.jpg
IMG_20230512_024543057.jpg
IMG_20230507_213532583_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230512_025059917.jpg
    IMG_20230512_025059917.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Good night, How are you?:tiphat:

Are the seeds a reproduction of 4 packets of seeds bought at Cannabiogen? Many years ago.

Yes, there are small plants and also others of more than 2 meters.
I was surprised when I saw the small plants, but I have also seen small plants in punto rojo, colombian gold 72, panama, panama red... even in OTH!

Personally, to my taste, the best ones are the most tropical, tallest and with the longest flowering.
But it was decided to open pollinate almost all of them so as not to lose genes and have more diversity.

If you have money and space, I recommend going for Tom seeds since he is the origin.

I'm curious to see the seeds that Sam gave to MAD. Like Nevil he got fire in Sam's original haze seeds and there were less than 10 plants who knows what can come out of so many seeds. I hope they fire and I also hope they are different than OH Todd McCormick.

Since todd also received seeds from Sam not so long ago.
I have not tried them but what I have seen from photos seems more interesting or authentic to me the Original Haze of Mac-Golli-Johnny. Todd's looks more like a hybrid...

Attachments

• THH.jpg
    THH.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 63

Tom Hill

Veteran
Yea me being from KY lol..ive ate my share of liver, now that u relate Liver to metal shop that makes since lol beef liver is a strong ass Iron/metal flavor...calf liver isnt bad at all..but i also grew up eating snapping turtles and. Racoons so..hahaha, picky eaters are usually born pre mature they say.

But now i eat Kosher, which is also a major plus for ppl who get the Kosher tray in prison. Haha

I guess, tom hill graduated. By having a metal shop. Lol who else has the privledge of METALSHOP...lol

And i think TH has a drinking problem like me. Lol nothing compares right bud. He aint tried mad macs exact cut..that poposterous. Hes just mad and drunk like me. Imma breeder too. Sk it bro."dont call it THH best" lmao..shut up fool. Ppl call it what they want..another gas can? Went to school and still wanna act street? But YOU AINT. Lol picky eater.

My new strain is snapping turtle pie..yall may call it, shepards pie if your from scotland lol lmao.

Latest posts

Latest posts