What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Airloom

Veteran
Y’all can send some love his way
Go to IG and man up your request using your ICMag user so he can winnow the wheat from the chaff
Just my 2 cents

tomhill_cannabis

(May take a while to get a reply)

Thanks to the member who posted his IG account after his last ban sorry I cannot remember who posted it

His recent podcast was full of heavy stalked shit; mostly clear but potent. Anyone who quotes Clarke is on the path.

Grow on
He don’t need a mouthpiece (moi) but he deserves a place to share his love in a forum without the drama.

IMHO that, is like trying to have a conversation with someone who smoked too much PCP; ie: transient global amnesia

Been there myself

This is for Tom Hill and friends

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2AC618D3-8700-439A-B358-B67169A820BC.jpeg

Airloom

Veteran

That is a super freak.

Looking at these pictures, I cannot help imagining it in one of those dioramas at the NY Museum of Natural History. I took my whole family to NYC and we stayed on the upper west side. Had a pretty good snowstorm that week, Christmas Eve walking to find the Hollister store. No cabs around after 6” on the ground. Had to take the subway back to hotel.

Anyway maybe someday there will be public spaces available for such twisted thoughts and ideas.

This grow of yours is a love supreme.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ What light are you using?
That room has 6400 watts a high-pressure sodium
That is a super freak.

Looking at these pictures, I cannot help imagining it in one of those dioramas at the NY Museum of Natural History. I took my whole family to NYC and we stayed on the upper west side. Had a pretty good snowstorm that week, Christmas Eve walking to find the Hollister store. No cabs around after 6” on the ground. Had to take the subway back to hotel.

Anyway maybe someday there will be public spaces available for such twisted thoughts and ideas.

Airloom

Veteran
That room has 6400 watts a high-pressure sodium
Thanks

I can now estimate how much I need to budget for upgrading the barn grow space power requirements.

(This forum always shakes the cob webs free)

“The time is always now” just came to me

That’s a quote from SOME book some where re-surfacing a la Jung pushing me forward against the paralysis of analysis……

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a super freak.

I’ve been wanting to see a giraffe lately I don’t know why

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Kid, I like your handle. Pretty sure I do know the word and mistyped a letter. Shit happens on the internet. If I were to get all googly, it would be over Bears successors shit at a Dead show. 1988 Buckeye Lake my first of 50 or so and I consider myself lucky to have caught the tail end…Brent Mydland, Hornsby, Welnick.

Not sure you’d find any posts on here or elsewhere of me blowing dope smoke up anyones asses that didn’t damn well deserve it. And that’s having been on this and other forums for a long bit. I am guilty 💯 of pulling out popcorn and watching shit shows though. Hoping to have it rain haze this summer y’all.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
It’s this .. General hydroponics , canna , & botanicare indoors out of the bottle View attachment 18826174 View attachment 18826175 View attachment 18826176 View attachment 18826177
🙇 I would be guilty as charged for loving my plants to death with all those liquid nutes 😆. Me = dig holes. Try and put enough food stuff in to keep ‘em happy. Walk away. I am going to try an in line feed thingy this year to lower pH and maybe a taste of organic s because that’s become an issue. No idea how it’s going to work, so wish me luck.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I am stuck indoors if I had my shit together I would be proper organic
Led05 is dying to come and build you a GH so incredibly clean that you could eat off its floors. And you’d be one of the dudes that I’d happily smoke the bottled chem stuff. But here I go blowing smoke up your ass. It’s a Sunday and SDSU is in the Men’s final. I’m feeling a bit cheeky.

Last edited:

thugpoet

Gave them love
A whole lot of Love looks like. Hopefully, they give it back to you.

I'm just waiting for Tom to release the beans he's working on. Kudos to Madmac for preserving THH and other lines of OH.
But from my understanding, Tom is starting from a lot more seeds from his old stock, so it should be less inbred and have much better genetic diversity.
Also, credit where credit is due. I can't imagine how Tom feels coming on this thread with people growing his line that he got 0 consideration for, despite his extensive work to it (and we all know that working with the Haze is way more time-consuming and capital-intensive than basically anything else out there).

Todd's Haze looks intriguing as well, given that he is the only person who got the seeds from SamS and received his blessing as well as input for his work.
It's hard to find information on exactly how many plants he selected from and what breeding work was done to it, but it seems that he based his work on a substantial amount of individuals and started from the best seed stock possible.
His Haze line has got to be the closest we can get to the original no?

From what I understand there are like 4/5 Haze lines out there right? Ace OTH, THH, Ag OH, Johnny's Seedsman OH, and Golli's OH?
Has anyone been able to combine multiple of these distinct Haze lines together and restore a semblance of Hybrid vigor?

Otherwise, I was thinking an interesting project would be to cross the most outstanding Haze female possible from one line to a 100% Sativa stud with all the right traits.
Select a vigorous Haze dom female from that, hit it with a Haze male from a different pheno and line.
Rinse and repeat until you've cubbed with different Haze individuals each from one of the different phenotypes found in Haze and from a distinct line.
Selecting each time for a female as close to Haze as possible but with better yield/vigor.
The Idea being to end up with something as close as possible genetically to Haze, but fixing its issues by restoring some vigor.

Cannamicably,

Thug :smoker:

Last edited:

Airloom

Veteran
I kind of always dug the whitey version back when Greg still smoked and drank like a fish + devils dandruff.

P.S., I hit Tom up on IG a couple months ago just as you suggested. Gentlemanly contracts that hopefully still hold considering dude got blizzarded hard this year.

For sure
I saw the directors cut of Woodstock last week and Joe Cocker blew my mind again

“what would you do if I sang out of tune, would you stand up and walk out on me?”

Just like my opinion man, but his IG is a solace for the soul

A joy shared is doubled and a loss shared is halved