What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

LostTribe

Premium user
Ive not grown any mint progeny out yet. I have 18 plants with its pollen used on mm/thia78 sexed so like 10 females and 8 males. I’m betting they will be very resinous and combine better than the grandfunk I used on mm/thia78, that one female pictured of the grandfunk cross is very resinous but.. the other 4 were not.

I made another generation of thh mint with all of the plants I had open pollination. Only 3 females and 5 males. I also have a cross with thh mint pollen to Punto rojo x congo and to seedsman o. Haze. The pollen I froze from thh did not keep as long as I hoped and went sterile(was good for a year but I tried some this year and no bueno). So many beans and so little time.
Also worried my P1 generation pollen may be getting old. Will try it on Sour D, Blue Dream and Strawberry Cough. The Strawberry Cough smells heavily influenced by Haze interestingly. It has a different pointy hair and long thick colas.

StickyBandit

Ive not grown any mint progeny out yet. I have 18 plants with its pollen used on mm/thia78 sexed so like 10 females and 8 males. I’m betting they will be very resinous and combine better than the grandfunk I used on mm/thia78, that one female pictured of the grandfunk cross is very resinous but.. the other 4 were not.

I made another generation of thh mint with all of the plants I had open pollination. Only 3 females and 5 males. I also have a cross with thh mint pollen to Punto rojo x congo and to seedsman o. Haze. The pollen I froze from thh did not keep as long as I hoped and went sterile(was good for a year but I tried some this year and no bueno). So many beans and so little time.
A year seems pretty good, I did notice mine stores best with no rice or anything in with it, seems to stay powdery longer just in a bare plastic vile!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nevilles haze x posi haze(Tom Hill workings)

Nhz pheno

nhzphenoofNHZPOSIHZ.JPG

Posi haze pheno

tomsphenoofNHZPOSIHZ.JPG

GrandpaMillenial

I took my crops out back while cleaning the tent today.

It just finished raining so it wasn’t gonna hit with that intense sunlight, but a nice breeze to shake the stems and rattle the leaves.

Day 28 of flower cycle.
starte at 12/12, reduced by 1/2 hour weekly, now at 10/14 where they will stay

THH plants 1,2,3,4, and 5 is a male
IMG_1060.jpeg

IMG_1061.jpeg

IMG_1062.jpeg

IMG_1063.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

5, male named “double sausage”
IMG_1065.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts