What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Toking in Colorado with Motaco

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
I have been in Colorado for a while now buying legal weed. Just being able to go into a store and sort through products and buy what you want like any other product is amazing. The quality and variety of herb is a dream come true. To top it off Colorado is one of the most beautiful places on Earth to explore.

My good camera broke unfortunately but I will start posting pics from my phone and sharing my opinions on the buds I smoke.

Matanuska Thunderfuck is what we will start off with.

The famous strain from Alaska dating back to the 70s, and popularized in the commercial arena by the Hells Angels.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
It is better than I was expecting. I understand there are both seed and clone varieties and I don't know enough about the strain to say how legit this is, but I am pleased with it. Overall it is a fruity smell. Mostly grape. Hints of chocolate. To my surprise it is quite sativa and the bud structure has long foxtails. It is a pleasant up feeling. Potent, but not overwhelming. Not as resinous as some, but it doesn't need to be. Plenty potent enough. A keeper in my book.

t99

Veteran
From swamps and downtown brown brick to mountains and recreational! Sounds like fun!

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Pure african sativa. This was not durban, but I don't know what it was. Smell was boring herbal smell but it smokes smooth and the high is great. Crisp and upbeat high that is clear and happy. I hope to buy more of this.

(Edit) whoops, having trouble getting pics to load properly from my mobile devices. I will try to get a better pic later.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I have been MMJ for quite a while, but when REC became the law I was so relaxed. Like you said you sort through the offerings in the dispensary and walk out with some weed (from a real store) and not have a care in the world. The smell of all the offerings fills the air and it is all good. I hope the country goes legal very soon so everyone can enjoy like I do.