What's new

Toker's Favorite Munchies

G

sMack-CFS! said:
stuffed french toast from IHOP..

ohhh mannn..

Yeah that shit is addictive. I have a part time girl who knows how to make a great stuffed french toast. Their chocolate chip pancakes are extra yummy as well. Only problem is that you get a cavity after 3 bites so you cant eat anymore

Nevermind

NightFire

Muchies?? I rarely get munchies...I get the fuckies...can't get enough....I can always tell when my wife is wanting some, she comes in with some of my hash and says "here, you look stressed..."
for when I do get the munchies though, it's just to taste as many different flavors and recognize each tastebud on my tounge. My nerve endings MUST be stimulated when I'm stoned....

pepperidge farm goldfish
cool ranch doritos
cape cod white cheddar popcorn
grapes
and ALWAYS gotta have some gatorade (and water of course) to fight that cottonmouth

EDIT: and if you're in your car, my faves are:
White Castle
Jimmy John's (#9, the Italian Night)
Jack in the Box (Strawberry-banana shake is absolutely fucking AMAZING :eek: when youre high) and any food item on the menu is awesome too

damn, this thread is makin me really hungry :yummy:

Last edited:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright you take a slice of supreme pizza and then you put peanut butter on it. you take another and put jelly on it. then you stick chips to the peanut butter side and you squish them together to form the ultimate sandwhich. serve hot or cold. you put that bitch on the foreman and your in trouble ill tell ya. :)

Murphy

I like my munchies like I like my woman, cheap and easily accesible, Sour Patch Kids and whatever has a ton of salt, Muncho's, pretzels...ect....

J

Jam Master Jaco

A personally grilled cheeseburger off a charcoal BBQ. MMMmmmm :yummy:

G

I love me a big ass bowl of honey bunches of oat, cherry pop tarts, and pop corn chicken....

oh wait ...thats what I had last night in bed while stoned outta my mind. ... :)

Im on the honey bunches of oats fanclub LOL yes i like the cereal. http://www.chains-broken.net/honey/

G

yummy

yummy

cook up some rice, add a can of tuna, wrap in tortilla and dip in hot sauce!
w chamomile/verlerian tea

G

In Las Vegas I had the opportunity to really explore my munchie boundaries.
Favorites:
Gardettos Snack-ens(especially the rye chips)
Funyuns, man...2 bags!!
Delivery pizza
delivery cheesesteak
delivery buffalo chicken strips
salt & vinegar lays potato chips

Worst munchie idea ever:
Decided to make fake cheese fries...
barbecue frito twists
cheese
minced dill pickles
ranch dressing.
it was really bad, but I ate the whole thing.

sproutco

Veteran
I buy a cheap frozen pizza. Then get 1/2 pound of mozarella cheese and top the pizza with it along with some extra oregano.

ChaoticEntity

Latitude18 said:
ok here it is

10 oz chocolate (plain candy bars )
10 oz butter (or canna butter ) (note: i have'nt try'd the canna route yet )
6 eggs
6 egg yokes
10 oz sugar
4 oz flour

Melt chocolate and butter in a dbl boiler ( two pots together water in bottom one ) keep to side to be ready
whisk eggs and yolks - 2 mins-
add sugar - mix med - 2 min -
add choco butter mix - mix med till mixed
fold in flour
fill buttered or sprayed molds to 1/4 from top
freeze them ( makes about 12 i think )

bake at 400* f 15-20 mins , every oven is diff. i do them in my toaster oven ( but it's a real good one that has exact temps ) time'n is key so first time watch them to see the top puff up and crack open a lil , time'n can be ajusted to how runny you want the center

like i said , She made me my first batch , I have'nt made them myself yet . I was waiting to test it , but since i posted the pic .. i didn't want to make you'all wait

heres a pic to show the molds she uses

Thats My Story And I'm Stick'n To It

I came across your post last week and I'm making some tonight, no pot for right now, but I will in the future!

Thanks so much for a neat and interesting recipe :wave:

thought I might convert some of the measurements as weights not always the easiest, I had a nice scale to use.

10oz of butter is ~1.25cups

10oz of Sugar is ~1.5 cups

4oz of Flour is a smige over 3/4's of a cup

10oz of chocolate is fairly easy a bag is usually 11.5 so pull out 20 of the small little drops and you've got 10oz

I would recommend using dark chocolate, it will add a lot of flavor to this recipe, look for chocolate that has at least 60%caco content.

for those that didn't quite get it, you use a dozen eggs in this recipe, 6 eggs like normal and then you seperate the yolk for 6 more(easy to do just pour the yolk from one half of the egg shell to the other)

I'm really looking forward to trying these!! just have to wait till they freeze :woohoo:

Last edited:

SalParadise

Cheez Its, and whatever fruit I can find! Mango's are to die for, grapefruit, bananas, pears, plums, and peaches ALWAYS hit the spot!

ChaoticEntity

HOLY SHIT, these cakes are SO SO FUCKING GOOD, my new favorite dessert!!! MAKE THEM you won't be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sproutco

Veteran
I am so darn hungry. I have not eaten since yesterday. Nothing but a diet of weed and coffee. All of a sudden, I got the "munchies". I am now fixing steak, potatoes, onions, etc...I bet I am going to gain a pound. :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts