What's new

Tobaccoless Blunts?

lordbudly

Veteran
haha I love them, but more power to you if you do not.

Anyway I am going to do some research on paper making. Then maybe when I harvest I can take all my fan leaves and make some paper. Tobacco is cured for months though. It can be so full of nicotine straight off the plant that smoking it can be lethal in some cases. This really long curing under controlled heat, light, and humidity leads to part of what makes the blunt wrap material so unique. I may have to see if I can do some similar treatment to fan leaves. If I could get that same sort of paper, gooey when wet, hard like an eggshell when dry, and tough in between, that would be great. It's a big part of what makes me love rolling them so much.

if you do so, get some deep chunk!! gigantic leaves!!!!!! super fat good practice and super thick

T

theratings

i think a tobaccoless blunt is an impossible concept. your best alternative would probably be clear cellulose papers. they burn in a similar way if rolled correctly.

slowcheetah

ICMag Donor
less paper=more flavor

less paper=more flavor

I like club gumless , they are best if you are not passing!
smoke on slowcheetah

tenotoge

i think if you want to make a cannabis cigar, like in revenge of the nerds on that island, you need to use oil. Lots of it.

i dont really like the blunt wraps that much. we talkin bout that clear plastic like substance right? the texture is diff then a regular j&b 1.25 or a philly. but its not too bad. just a little different

you could always look into the veg-based clear wraps. i know that a few companies have come out with the blunt sized clear wraps. that may solve your problem completely.

Raven

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Man, after all the shit I went through last year to quit smoking, I am not going to ever put it all on the line again by smoking pot mixed with anything even remotely like tobacco.

I smoked tobacco for only 31 years, so I wasn't addicted and I'm going to keep it that way...

shifty

It's so politically incorrect to say it...but I LOVE BLUNTS! It's a social/special occasion thing for me...I'd say I puff on one no more than once a month (probably less). They are sooo decadent and you look like the 'playa playa from the Himalaya' puffing on one! Nothing says 'playa' like puffing on a blunt with a wrap dipped in cognac, vanilla, or something! I figure if I eat right and exercise most of the time, I'm entitled to an occasional blunt. Never been a tobacco smoker, so it's really no problem for me...plus that tobacco kick is kinda nice!