What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOASTED OG & FRENCH PANTIES (blue.dream.king seeds)

Laser_Face

FpfVjqg.jpg

Laser_Face

Clones just went into 12/12 for sexing. I'm tempted to hang on to the best male. These genetics are great! Thanks again to @Bluedreamking on IG for these tasty genetics!

S

sourpuss

Nice work! Like the setup! Plants r lookin happy! Whoever taught u to grow knew whats up.

9DRAGONS

how often do you water the plants with this style of growing.
what do you feed the plants, they look really happy.

these clay pebbles, its a one time purchase?
do you wash them first before you use them?
what ph do you feed @?

have a great day

Laser_Face

how often do you water the plants with this style of growing.
what do you feed the plants, they look really happy.

these clay pebbles, its a one time purchase?
do you wash them first before you use them?
what ph do you feed @?

have a great day

9 Dragons thanks! I’ve actually decided to hold off on using the GH Waterfarm for right now and I’m going to flower in Soil.

Foxfarm Ocean Blend, GH FloraSeries I feed 700-800ppm PH at 6.8 watering about 2.5 times a week. I water with plain water as well.

Clay pebbles are multi use and you should definitely wash them before you use them in your system. If I was running hydro I’d PH at 5.5

Latest posts

Latest posts