What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

to vape or to combust?

LostTribe

Premium user
I only vape oil on my mechanical mod and usually when I am out and about. Just not the same as a nice hot rippa from the bong or chillum!

I never really found a vaporizer that I liked. I still have a vapir 1 somewhere but its a mess and tastes like burnt sap.

But I keep coughing maybe I ought to take a break from the pipes for a bit and let the lungs heal up....

OkThen

I was about to use my stash of 2018 satori for concentrates till i smoked a J yesterday.
I wasn't too pleased with it in the vape, seemed to be lacking punch an potentency.
Burning the J took about 4 hits to satisfy with a decent buz, 6-7 hits on the vape.

This is my first decent vape, iv had it about six months and has been my primary.
I had some 10 yo old sadhu seeds that I grew out and I am much more pleased with this in the vape.
Gonna burn some sadhu to compare, expecting to be pleased.

Gry

Veteran
I know the original GSC breeders, they do not give out their original GSC clone, so what are you smoking, is it the original GSC or one of the many knockoffs making the rounds as clones or herb in dispensaries? 3 original OG's you say? According to whom? Did Josh say this? Or did you decide it by taste?
-SamS
Well stated.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a vape but prefer joints. The high just punches thru more. Being a light smoker I do not worry on health effects.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I have a coil vape that I put a piece of rosin right on the coil. Seems that they are finding that the e-juice is screwing peoples lungs up. Most of those disposable carts are cannabis oil mixed with something to create the correct viscosity, so who knows what the juice is doing to your lungs...

I wood

I have a vape but prefer joints. The high just punches thru more. Being a light smoker I do not worry on health effects.

Same here but with joints I tend to smoke too much. It is hard to resist an already lit joint. With most of what i grow one hit is perfect to get shit done and coast back to baseline without any crash.

The Dynavap m works for well for me.
It works good as a vaporizer or way more often with metal cap removed as nice little straight pipe.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I heard a news story that the black market carts with the evil THC is to blame, the companies that make the nicotine carts say they are safe. What’s a bunch of bullshit...

Drewsif

Well stated.

Sam knows all the breeders.. But i dont think hes ever talked to an end user in his life.. You know, the market, where all the dumb shit people talk about online actually matters and no one gives a fuck about grower pride bullshit? If the market says there's a Norcal and a Socal OG, then there is. They can tell the difference in what growers argue is the same bud, especially if they vape. Pot consumers don't give a fuck about Josh D. They want to smoke good pot not pedigreed pot.

Sam talks shit about the industry one day, and praises it the next, why don't he just tell me where i can drive to buy the real gsc that probably tastes like reggie but has a pedigree and picture of Berner on the bag? I could just use a vape and know exactly what I'm tasting but id rather use my imagination and feel what it's like to be an icmagger. PS I just saw Cherry Pie in Az that wasn't Cherry Pie. I know because of my vaporizer, not because of some paper work or religious legend.