Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Smoke with both

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Dont smoke with

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
M

MrsEvlme2

My children are still young. I'd like to be honest with my kids when they are old enough to understand. Unfortunately, my son is not the sharpest tool in the shed and my daughter has a big mouth. Between the 2 of them I'm bound to get busted if they knew. All I need is my son or daughter telling the drug cop at school that "mommy and daddy have plants like that at home."

Mrs.Pthway

My children are still young. I'd like to be honest with my kids when they are old enough to understand. Unfortunately, my son is not the sharpest tool in the shed and my daughter has a big mouth. Between the 2 of them I'm bound to get busted if they knew. All I need is my son or daughter telling the drug cop at school that "mommy and daddy have plants like that at home."

My daughter is starting first grade this year, and Mr.P and I just had that discussion lately! My daughter, angel that she is, is definitely the talker, and I could just see her chatting away with Mr. Policeman at school...ugh...things were much easier when they just rolled around on the floor!! :)

I wish my Mom would smoke - instead she considers pot a horrible drug and will not accept the fact that it can help her. She has really bad knee problems, and is always in pain. = ( She chooses pain killers over pot, and it really makes me upset!!! My goal is to get her to try edibles. At least that way she doesn't feel "gross" smoking it. Besides, who could ever pass down a yummy choc. chip cookie?! lol

Dr. Dank-O

I come from a very strict background of a LEO and a nurse for parents, not good smoking company, one will arrest you while the other is giving you a lecture of why smoking weed is bad. No fun! However, I find that I greatly enjoy smokin with buddies parents and other friends of mine that are old enough to be my parent.

I would greatly encourage anyone who has children (when a reasonable age) to smoke with them, if you yourself smoke. What other way would be better to demonstrate and roll model the appropriate way to enjoy this herb in a respectful and responsible way.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

my dad knows I smoke.... my mom nor my grandma does... and my son is too young to smoke with him lol hes only 2.... I'd much prefer he smoke weed when he gets older, rather than experiment with dangerous drugs. or huffing... god the things these kids do these days....

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Yea, I cant imagine what some kids are up to just to get high these days. I remember, when we were kids, some of the things my friends did. (I was always the friend trying to talk them outta doin stupid isht) Its scary. I just hope our kids come to us with the questions rather than to their friends. For as little as my parents talked to me about drugs and sex, Im lucky not to have gotten caught up in some stupid isht.