Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Athey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others not on here. (please post)

Votes: 111 57.2%

• Total voters

Jhhnn

Veteran
Bambu Hemp papers. The only papers we should be using for joints IMO.

I'll def try 'em if I can find 'em. I hope they have the same sort of texture & surface finish as Bambu regulars. They "catch" just so when tucked to start the actual roll, making it easy to get a nice tight joint that travels well, draws right & doesn't run.

sandsmp81

Veteran
blue rizla
tried blue king size zig zag the other week and they make crackling sounds when burning and taste like shit

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
Head imports. 1 1/2. It says on the pack ''after all it's only a weed that turns into a flower in your mind''

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what, no one here has used the wrapper off of a feminine napkin? or a single layer off of a napkin? or rolled the tobacco out of a cigarette (no menthol, trust me, LOL!) but i've used Rizla, J&B. OCBs, Reefer Unrollers, ZigZags...even found Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers papers for sale once. shoulda bought the whole box for the hell of it. still got an empty pack here somewhere...:tiphat:

Sisu

Veteran
I've emptied a cigarette and stuffed the leftover tube too. Bible pages too in a pinch.

I was thinking about this thread earlier, smoking something tasty. I used to smoke bowls all the time when I was younger. After I started smoking joints I really couldn't stand to use a bowl anymore :tiphat:

Gry

Veteran
As I read through the posts, I really was starting to wonder when I was going to run across memories of the more improvised type. Bible pages qualified !
Neat memories and a clean looking stove top too .

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I like my zig zag cut corners the ones in the blue pack with red beret. If you fill it almost to full of reefer it will come out looking like a cigarette. If you can roll ofcourse. It's in the finger tips.

bigAl25

Veteran
My tops and small cigarette rolling machine work wonderful and I can label what I put in each joint with initials.

Z

Ziggaro

rizzla blue n memory of my scottish homie rip. comes in 50 packs and tells you when you hav 10 left which i think is pretty cool