What's new

To all ICMag women

Graceweed

Hi ladies :D

I've been watching carefully on this forum but haven't found any thread with only women plant/bud/trich shots.... often we end up chatting a lot :smile:

Don't you all think it would be nice to have a serious (ehehe) flower pix thread?

I do....but when it comes to choose the title for it....well ...it would be also nice if we can get to choose the right simple one all together....maybe with a small poll?

Here's a small list of titles, but english is not my mother language....so your ideas or choices are very welcome! (sorry for any mistake)

Girls Pics / Gals Pics / Gals Buds

Best of Women

Women Buds / Women's Bud Shots / Women's Pix

Ladies Bud Shots

Ladies Flowers

Flowers from the ladies (cheers to DD)

:D

L

LolaGal

Do it, do it!

Flowers from the ladies is perfect title. Let's make these peckerheads drool! :D

CoonLover

maybe because we play fair and don't segregate based on sex.
In fact the whole women's forum i find a joke. Where's the "Men's" forum?

I think it is a good thing the lady's have their own hut. I am just glad it's not a women only hut. I need as much insight as possible to deal with Mary Ann, Ginger, and Mrs. Howell.

As to the flower thread, I love flowers and look forward to seeing some grown with love by the women here.

Safe Harbor
Gilligan

AtomicBetty

I think a Flowers from the Ladies forum is a great idea. I love IC mag but as with most of the rest of our 'industry' its pretty male dominated. I love that there's a place to kind of commune with other chicks. Picking them out of the wash of the stoners crash pad and such is harder, and I know we benefit from the chick vibe sometimes.

I say fire it up! I will love to share some of my stinky blossoms with you ladies and with the rest of the board! ;)

I don't think this is a 'sexist' sort of conversation. The mens are always welcome, but its good for us girls to band together some times too.

be chill folks. :joint:
ab.

M

Marywanna

:biglaugh:No,no CH,ya got me wrong. No repressed woman stuff from me,I've pretty much been able to do the things I wanted to in life. And we really DO coon hunt,with our dogs.They wanna kick that coons ass in your avatar.

R

randude101

I have another idea for a forum for the ladies to show pictures too...

L

LolaGal

maybe because we play fair and don't segregate based on sex.
In fact the whole women's forum i find a joke. Where's the "Men's" forum?

Now now Coonie! We just want a place for the men to come and see all the pics from the gals who grow!

Men are welcome in the women's forum.

Ya'll don't like to talk about breastfeeding, cooking, and yeast infections do you? :biglaugh:

that's why there is a women's fourm.

I bet there's only like one girl in every 50 members here. It's hard to find the gals without the women's fourms...

AND SHOW me ONE picture of the month that's EVER been won by a girl!

It's a man's world..... :D

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
It wouldn't be fair....:moon:

Women are better at almost everything.... :wallbash:

I can write my name in the snow though.....:laughing:

I think it's an awesome idea and I'm proud of all our ICMag lady growers....:bow:

ROJO145

Veteran
Its gotta be better than this fricken Jackson tribute Im watchin,Bring it on girls,Im an excellent judge of buds and bodies!!:yeahthats

L

LolaGal

Where's Illegal Buds Girl At? errr. Legal buds lol

Where's Illegal Buds Girl At? errr. Legal buds lol

Its gotta be better than this fricken Jackson tribute Im watchin,Bring it on girls,Im an excellent judge of buds and bodies!!:yeahthats

INSERT PIC OF LEGAL BUDS GIRL AD HERE

Huh? I thought we were gonna have a thread for showing girls buds! When did the guys decide to have us pose with them? See Coonie? This is how it always turns out... :biglaugh:

M

Marywanna

Well I know I sure don't want to talk about cooking for christ sake...:joint:
You got that right! Why can't we talk about SEX? Everybody likes that subject! CoonHunter,can we see a picture of your butt? Why can't us wimmens see nekked hunks o men with bud on them??

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The ladies of ICMag are the best! We all support each other and are here for venting,bitching,celebrating! whatever floats your boat!!

art_illusions_21-1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts