What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Hi all

SS199 x BHB3K smoke report:

This cross has a grapefruit aroma (more or less powerful depending on the plants, sometimes a little skunky flavor) and a very nice fruity smell.
Sweet smoke in the mouth, grapefruit aroma with berry undernotes.
I think THC level is good cause frost layer "makes the job" :biggrin:
Very nice cross, I have clones in bloom and veg, more dried buds pics soon.

Thanks T

Big up

TnTLabs

nice nico, i was hoping for the grapefruit to cut through... sounds like it did the job!
did you pop any others or just those ones..
peace

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
Right, and this girl needs a name!
I will start soon BlueASDog x BHB3K.

SS199 x BHB3K - dried and bloom

with flash:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hazefreak

About 5 weeks in of veg blue velvet
picture.php

Number 2:

picture.php

Today around 6 weeks veg

picture.php

These started life outside and have been used to take cuttings from for indoors the mothers are moving into there new home in the following days under a scrog.

I'm smelling sweet grapefruit aromas n some funky arse sweet chemical smell on one of them.

Flowering and clone run will start soon

TnTLabs

About 5 weeks in of veg blue velvet
View Image

Number 2:

View Image

Today around 6 weeks veg

View Image

These started life outside and have been used to take cuttings from for indoors the mothers are moving into there new home in the following days under a scrog.

I'm smelling sweet grapefruit aromas n some funky arse sweet chemical smell on one of them.

Flowering and clone run will start soon

your veg is looking spot on... perfect green, healthy and strong...
great start man...
fingers crossed you find a keeper!
:tiphat:

hazefreak

your veg is looking spot on... perfect green, healthy and strong...
great start man...
fingers crossed you find a keeper!
:tiphat:
Things are speeding along lovely

From what I can see i have 1 very sativa leaning pheno and the others are very similar in leaf shape/structure.

Pictures to follow!

Been a bit quiet in here hows tntslabs going any new breeding projects? :tiphat:

hazefreak

Just start CFAK3K seeds tonight...:biggrin:

Big up all

I'm eyeing up my ss199 x bhb3k to start of the next run, were now in flower on the blue velvet had male pop up not if i got mistaken ohbthem being fems? Kept a clone for pollen collecting but had to kill him off... was a beast with so many weeks veg gutted.

Blacksandsranch

Hey! Ok so I did not read all of the pages. Where can these seeds be found? I would like to run some next summer growing season.

Thanks

Black Sands Ranch

hazefreak

Think i'm around 4 weeks of flowering on my blue velvet ogs. Holy hell the frost is outstanding! Seeing a slight blue/ purple tinge swell.

Pics to come i'm on a crap phone

TnTLabs

yooooo,
hope all are well.. yeah snowed under with work atm...
will be coming back in a few weeks... got some nice new things to show!
great stuff @hazefreak... lets see how they end up!
bless up