What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

TnTLabs

cool man.. looking happy indeed.. they dont like too much food anyway.. healthy, lighter green like now is perfect.. too much N and it will slow down budding later

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool man.. looking happy indeed.. they dont like too much food anyway.. healthy, lighter green like now is perfect.. too much N and it will slow down budding later

hey mate,,thanks,,,
yes once transpanted into all mix then they wont get there first grow feed until just before i flip...
then bio grow for a week or two but if the plants tell me they need bloom feed then they will get it until then as above ,,,,s2

TnTLabs

as i thought lizards dont give a shit bout neem tasting leaves nore garlic extract with feed water, nore egg shells.. they just keep munching on the pollen...
so getting peacock feathers now and catnip, spraying with mint tomorrow... day after neem again... we will see..

rockymountainJ

Need to pop another, only had one make it out of 2. One was a bit deformed so I scraped. Was half the size of the rest. The stem rub is amazing and structure of plant is super squatting. These things are beasts. Wish some where regs or I'd clone. What's your thoughts on keeping fems for mothers. My fave plant was a fem I kept for 6 runs clones off of clones. She did seem to change after a bit, but just know it's said mothers from fems a no no... idk
Cheers
And thanks
Rmj

TnTLabs

depends on what you want to do bro...
fems as mums are fine if you use em for your perpetual grows.. selling clones.. what not..
but as soon as you start breeding with them you are asking for trouble...
HSO said they wouldnt advise it and dont want me to breed with fems, not that i would want to anyway.. its bottlenecking and playing with hermie fire...
STS CAN bring out Hermie tendency if they are present in the genes... can, but doesnt have to... thats why its important to test the crosses and see how the chances are... most of the time its cool...

G

Great info TnT!

A little update...At least things don't seem to be getting worse(yet) after my return! :biggrin:I think I could've dialed thembetter if I had more veg time available...

Flowering continues ,they started frosting!I think now it's time to hold off the N...The weakest girl that suffered a lot is CFF x (GG4xFAK)...But has a great fruity smell!The best plants from those 4 seeds were males...

picture.php
picture.php

I flushed them a bit and watered with mild EC ,they seemed to like it...The unfortunate thing was that the flush was combined with two days of rain :badday:

Last edited:
G

Amnesia Kush x BHB3K.VERY quick! I'll taste her hopefully in about 6 weeks ...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
G

PDDxBHB3K

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

No more nanners so far!Obviously from enviromental/nute stress,had it in two other breeder strains too...

G

BHB3K

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

My friend adopted a BHB3k and a PDDx BHB3k in a place with more sun and tells me they're the best plants he ever grew :) I'll take some pics next time I visit him.

In about a week I'm soaking some more for indoor grow!

Question: I have an unbuffered coco brick.How would you treat it before use for seedlings ?Just like buffered coco(soak overnight in ph-ed low EC and perhaps a bit cal/mag)?

:thank you:

Last edited:

TnTLabs

BHB3K

View Image View Image View Image

My friend adopted a BHB3k and a PDDx BHB3k in a place with more sun and tells me they're the best plants he ever grew :) I'll take some pics next time I visit him.

In about a week I'm soaking some more for indoor grow!

Question: I have an unbuffered coco brick.How would you treat it before use for seedlings ?Just like buffered coco(soak overnight in ph-ed low EC and perhaps a bit cal/mag)?

:thank you:

exactly bro, do just exactly as you did before....
0.8 EC for seedlings and cal mag yes

TnTLabs

your mix looks just right! good start! not sure if you just watered, but try a tiny touch less water for the next 4-5 days.. just so the top layer can get a little more drier and one can be sure the bottom where the roots are growing is no too wet!
how many did you start?
cheers

G

Hey man,yes,I had just watered them...I'll follow your instructions! :)

I started just those 3 ,because I had to try some of the other strains,too...But I'll run them again anyways!

So, I 'll have them in the 1x1x2 ,9 plants total :biggrin: (I'm a stubborn lad,I know )So, 5 weeks veg should be ok without topping?
And,if I wanted to do an Uncle Ben's topping for 4 shoots (top at 2nd node when plant has 5-6 nodes) ,add one week maybe?

peace bro!

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my AMS are getting on great and now been transplanted into 10 litre pots of all mix and water only,,,,
i get some pics when i visit as its a round 22 mile trip to room2,,

TnTLabs

my AMS are getting on great and now been transplanted into 10 litre pots of all mix and water only,,,,
i get some pics when i visit as its a round 22 mile trip to room2,,

wow ok.. yeh not round the corner
looking forward..
peace

G

10 days later :)

I tried canna's seed mix with some seeds (BHB3k being one of them )and they had the least development from all the others that had either coco/EWC/perlite or coco/perlite.So,yeah,not using that thing again...

picture.php
picture.php

They were transplanted yesterday in 2l pots.
Amnesia Kush seems a bit hungry ,I'll wait a few days to see how she responds to new soil(very light )and then feed accordingly.
:tiphat:

TnTLabs

ok nice, and once again you have managed to battle your damping off problems..
stick to this routine and perfection it.. yeh a little feed around 0.8EC would be good
peace

G

Thanx again for the guidance,bro! :)

Outdoor A.Kush x BHB3K.All that rain hasn't let me feed her yet :biggrin:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts