What's new

TK's winter bud projects

G

Here are some Alexis babies startin to get to gettin

These are super robust and vigorous as hell

Tex

Well Dayum TK! You wield them swords with great skill. Can't wait to see some of CC's gear in full glory. May your Jars be Plentiful.

~GB~

G

Here is one of my Alexis seedlings that is already showing sex in veg. I topped her 2 days ago and today she has nasty little girlie bits a showin.

Tex

G

OooooEeeee gang, I just dropped some OG Kush x Blue Satellite beans into the o'lucky shot glass for a run in the gauntlet.

Off to the races

Tex

Rellikbuzz

Oh boy, OGKush is the shiznit for sure! Along with Trainwreck, it's the most devastating herb I have had the pleasure to experience. I can't wait to see it in the hands of the master! GO TK GO!!

G

Here is one of my Blue39's

Texas Bluebonnett aka Super Blueberry

Texas Chili

Texas Heather

The Texas Chili is a real monster

Tex

G

lookin good mang, those hawaiian x skunk pics make me wanna go get me some of that lol, looks to be a chunker. not much longer now , eh?

THC

G

Your plants look tits man... and so much killer variety. My hat's off to ya :yes:

G

Dude, you're rediculous. That's all I have to say about this!! Great show, bro. Can't wait to read/see about yer upcomming breeding projects, too.

You crazy mf'er. :D:yes:

G

Man o' man, after smoking on the master's previous runs, I can EASILY promise that these flowers currently being ran are going to finish with nothing but STELLAR results. TK's buds proceed his oustanding membership and growing skills he's displayed here on ICMAG. They are truly a treat to all the senses of the body... a real pleasure to toke on.

GO GET EM, BROTHER!!! :friends:

Latest posts

Latest posts