What's new

TiTTieS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was throwing up a suggestion but do yo thang man! obviously killin it with those dank sugar buds!

:good:

Tuned in for more tihh-tayz

I was able to take a few pics today. Got into the room a few minutes before the lights turned on.

First up we have purple indica/LBL. I only planted a few of these but its looking like this cross has some major potential. There at 6weeks today

The 3rd pic is a urkle/chem4BX3. This plant started off smelling just like a dozen of roses but has changed a bit. Its starting to get more of chemdawg funk now. This one will be getting revegged and ran a few more times.

After that we have gws/lbl. These bitches are getting BIG.. Im glad i made more beans of this. Originally i had no plans on making this cross but a little pollen got loose and accidentally made its way on the gws.

Attachments

• Pi:lbl.jpg
    Pi:lbl.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 15
  • pi:lbl flower.jpg
    pi:lbl flower.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Rose44.jpg
    Rose44.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 10
  • gws:lbl.jpg
    gws:lbl.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 13
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 9

TheFlyinHaWyn!

fucking beautiful!! pushing them right to the edge :)

I lost the rhinowreck bro. the only clone only I have ever regretted losing out of all the shit I got gifted. she was beautiful. now, I have the socal MK. that one loves me like a slutty whore and refuses to let me go no matter how bad I treat her lol. the RW was my love tho, haha. anyways, for sure I want some of that RW/Chem cross. and whatever else you got lying around you feel like giving away lol. nah, but yeah my friend :D

B-Y, what the hell man!! getting banned and back in within a day is some shit lol. fucking internet land!! if they only knew how much of a good guy you are in real life. take care brothers, aloha.

TheFlyinHaWyn! Whats mine is yours brother..

Backyard Farmer I'll get some pics soon bro.

Toxsik 8 Thanks man, and welcome.

Today we have some random bud shots of Loran's long bottom leaf grown outdoors.

Attachments

• KC6.jpg
    KC6.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 10
  • KC8.jpg
    KC8.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 10
  • KC9.jpg
    KC9.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 12
Life is getting busy with the outdoor season around the corner. I got a few pics yesterday.

Some of the Og crosses are turning out amazing. Really happy with how things are turning out with them..

Attachments

• sfvmmm.jpg
    sfvmmm.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 9
  • sfvbxx.jpg
    sfvbxx.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 16
  • purpD.jpg
    purpD.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 14
Backyard Farmer Nothing in that room turned out. I think i got broad mites in there, everything turned out to be a dud. In the other room everything turned out great. Im a little over 10weeks. A few more days of flushing and they should be ready for the chop.

Attachments

• ogbx1.jpg
    ogbx1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 8

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
That sucks. My neighbor finished a non duded one, nex time you're out we can try some together.

SFV back cross looks choice...

Last edited:
berry white dusted with old betsy S1 pollen

Attachments

• berrywhite.jpg
    berrywhite.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 10
  • berrywhitea.jpg
    berrywhitea.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 10
  • berrywhite1.jpg
    berrywhite1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 8

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

ThaDocta

Veteran
Everything looks great man! I need some of those Betsy beans! Gonna be doing some GH up here this year!

You're a mad scientist dude. Blaze had a personal best yield off your kush cleaner. I have a Betsy bx if you're interested. Germ rate was really shitty for some reason but the 1 fem a I grew out was very Betsy. Goes for you too Doc if you're interested.

I got some Urple seed out of Miranda and am gonna dust everything with it if it's legit.

Latest posts

Latest posts