What's new

Tired of Chem and Res hybrids

C

calyxian

Greets ICers,

Plz recommend some new gear besides Original Gangster hybrids?
Every damn one of SFV's inlaws use up all my supplies and reek the environment.

Man I recall the Blue Era with fondness!

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have tried the rezt now try the best

You have tried the rezt now try the best

Get some Haze in your life, v little smell, soaring, inspirational, no ceiling highs, tastes to die for etc etc, you know it makes sense
IMG_1955.JPG

F

FIREofKALI

hi calyxian...

haze is great no doubt,im haze lover myself...some people love it and some hate it nothing beetween hehe you must try yourself...but what about to try hone white? hm? https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=108969 check it out...also check out ACE´s gear...its tha sh@t! and karma´s and chimera´s.....

kali

zing

+1 for Chimera, a very under rated breeder imo. GFxBB I loved.

SSH from Mr Nice

BB from DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
C

calyxian

Ya I love toking Haze's but I hate growing 'em.
My last was GHaze X Jacks Cleaner which took too long for my attention span .
I can only wait 9wks before I start resenting Sativa influences, as I usually run everything an extra week for a heavy finish.

Is there anything "WE MUST TRY" from the big breeders around in the line of tastey -indica doms?

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
ak 48 its cheap in comparison ,its fast ,and its exellant smoke ,cant go wrong ,just hunt down the pheno you like ,and you are set

C

calyxian

Oh no man I ran ak48 many years ago and it was really uneventful. Had a Cherry47 too.
Don't get me wrong I like good ole NL but most whites don't have super flavor.

Feb2006er

The high from chem/og/diesel crosses seem to be meh at best after the first bowl...they are taste strains not for potentcy. They don't have a sativa head high, or an indica body stone. They have become very blasé for me now. I'm with Hazy_Lady on this. Get some real Haze, or other landrace sativas that have the sativa high. Get some indicas that are pure and funky with that heavy body stone. I've always liked the flavor and high of the Hawaiian crosses that Federation made with the HS x ISS and HS x Cotton Candy being two of my favorites. The flavor and body high from Tom Hill's indicas are some of the best I've tried. Silver Pearl from sensi may also have what you are looking for- strong smoke with a very strong flavor. Silver Haze and NL#5 x Haze are two very potent and tasty strains if you don't mind the longer flowering period.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Mango Haze

Kali Mist

Those two will ring your bell while being "practical" for indoors.

palma dutch

The high from chem/og/diesel crosses seem to be meh at best after the first bowl...they are taste strains not for potentcy. They don't have a sativa head high, or an indica body stone. They have become very blasé for me now. I'm with Hazy_Lady on this. Get some real Haze, or other landrace sativas that have the sativa high. Get some indicas that are pure and funky with that heavy body stone. I've always liked the flavor and high of the Hawaiian crosses that Federation made with the HS x ISS and HS x Cotton Candy being two of my favorites. The flavor and body high from Tom Hill's indicas are some of the best I've tried. Silver Pearl from sensi may also have what you are looking for- strong smoke with a very strong flavor. Silver Haze and NL#5 x Haze are two very potent and tasty strains if you don't mind the longer flowering period.

HS = Hawaiian Skunk
ISS = Island Super Skunk

HS x ISS = NANO

That hybrid was easily one of the better tasting Hazes I've ever tried out of all strains I've sampled out west... and I'm from Miami, so you know I've had my decent share of hazes and landrace sativas.

JOJO420

Veteran
Highi everyone, glad to see people expanding their taste buds and minds. I mean no disrespect to HazeLady, but that is no sample I can use to justify growing haze. If my buds looked like that I'm done for. I know the Haze lines produce some mighty fine specimens, but I cannot see growing plants for that long to get buds like that.
I understand growing for taste, I do, but how can we justify time ,money, space and resources for sparse, super tasty results? I can't.
About the other lines mentioned here I am interested in the Mango Haze, i agree this might be a great one.
Besides the SSH which other haze lines just kill it in the yield and stone dept??

Last edited:

joeking

Hello my friend. If you can get your hands on the KK Strawberry Cough, that is some good haze blaze fa sho! PM me and I can point you in the right direction to aquire beans.
Original Cough as well, but that is a more elite deal. Or what about some jack herrer? could be nice, ressurect a classic;)

JOJO420

Veteran
da future

da future

ALOHA , I agree with the cough, its good stuff. I also agree with the jack advice. I have a friend who said the same thing, now two, must be onto something guys,lol I do like a good Jack,lol . but is iT da future or is it the past??????

joeking

Hey JOJO, thes Cough kids made a cross many years back of the Cough and Jack Herrer. they were calling it Jackough...LOL It was tha bomb, real skunky flavor. haven't seen or heard anything about that one in a long time. i myself am interested in reserecting the bluebverry line. I am thinking of ordering a couple packs of Blueberry in hopes of finding a really stout, vigorous male to do some breeding with my Bogglegum, My SourGrape and some of the kushes that I have picked up lately. Once I do that, I will only be after some gems, I am looking forward to one day getting some rez gear in my garden, probably start with the chemdawg, as I have only ever had the SD....sorry for the rambles. Peace

joeking

If you have the cash,go with Rez´s SSSDH....

Not to bash, as I for one, think this sounds like a damn good cross, but the title of this thread is Sick OF REZ GEAR AND CROSSES>>>I know he's got some of the best stuff on the market, but I think that is the purpose of this thread, to think outside of the box;)

E

EverLast

Hi joeking! Yeah I know what the purpose of the thread is...but let me ask ya something bro have you smoked the SSSDH? If you haven´t yet DO it! It will help ya to think outside of the box ;)
and if you like the KKSC..than you´ll like the Strawberry Diesel too!

Latest posts

Latest posts