What's new

tired of being alone!!!!!!!

earth77

Sitting here enjoying some good hash alone.living in a new place new town ne w people it sucks stuck in the country no car no friends.Its hard to not just wanna run.I have spent my Whole life for others and now iam starting to want to live for me and the people around me dont like it.i was invited to go on a cruise and i was told no thats not a good idea anyone have an idea how to deal with someone like this? i want to go on this trip.I love and respect the one who says no to my trip it is my choice but i dont want to make this person angry at me! any advice

PoppinFresh

ummm what's wrong with the cruise? what would be the purpose of not going?

sometimes people try to assert control over another simply because they can. if there's nothing wrong with this trip, then why would the other person have a problem with you going? you may have to just let this person be angry at you. more info would allow myself and others to offer a better response.

what exactly is the relationship? why doesn't the other person want you to go?

earth77

You said it. sometimes people try to assert control over another simply because they can.I do not like confrontation i never want anyone i care about to be upset or angry with me.So iam always the first to give in it seems your right they do it because they can get away with it.I guess its up to me

G

someone is trying to stop you, they should be happy for you, you said you want to live for yourself so the question you really need to be asking is "what do i want?" im sure you will love every answer to that question. :rasta:

R03

If this person gets mad at you for your wanting to go on such a trivial thing as a cruise, it's their problem, their issue. Who's number 1?

You are.

Go, and have a great time. Traveling is so important, leave everything behind, and have an adventure.

some times people who care about you just want to protect you... perhaps you can just sit down with this person, let them know your all grown up in a nice way and that you need a vacation... re-ashure this person that its safe... i understand not wanting to step on toes yet still wanting to do things... its best to take the diplomatic aproach, letting them know you just need a break to go have some fun and that its all safe...

i could be wrong, but i bet there just concerned for your safety... if you can drive it home that there is nothing to worrie about, that its a safe enviroment... they should be ok with it... they may not like it, but they will understand... and if they don't understand you.. maybe then you need to take a good long hard look at the person... perhaps distance your self some.. show that your hurt, by them not trusting your better judgement.... just some food for thought...

hope it all work out for the best,
-eskimo

p.s. it does suck being alone *tokes a lil kief*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts