What's new

Tips for getting started

Le_Champ

Hi all, I'm new here and I want to start this hobby. I have small space so I want to cultivate autoflowerings.

I need some tips on which materials I need to buy (lights, vents, ecc..). All I know right now is that I want to use a grow box 60x60 (Will these sizes fit four autoflowerings?)

Thanks!!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi all, I'm new here and I want to start this hobby. I have small space so I want to cultivate autoflowerings.

I need some tips on which materials I need to buy (lights, vents, ecc..). All I know right now is that I want to use a grow box 60x60 (Will these sizes fit four autoflowerings?)

Thanks!!
It depends on how much money you want to spend. Some people will spend $500 to $1600 just on lighting and others will spend only $90 to $250. Also, it depends on what type of lighting you want to use. High-pressure sodium or LEDs or both in a combo. You can go to our Vendors page and ask the Vendors what is the best setup for the amount of money you want to spend. Our Vendor can give you recommendations to fit your budget.

I use 2 130-watt LEDs mixed with a 400-watt HPS for a combo and that covers a 6X5 feet grow area. I have 7 large plants that are shoulder-high and just starting to flower. Plus I have a small 90-watt LED in a small closet with 2 plants that are above my waist and just starting to flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts