What's new

tiny white crawlers on plants... what is it???

Hackk

Pureknowledge is correct, the brand Monterey Garden with spinosod is what you need to get. Spinosod is pure death to thrips, it remains on the leaves, and as they touch it they will go into massive spasms killing them.

As for proper identification, look very closely for one of the bugs on your leaves without touching the plant first, once you find it, lightly touch the leaf with your finger "flicking it". If its a thrips, they will crawl into the first fold of the leaf they can find and lay low. That is a thrips.

As for spraying your plants. Thrips dont do much damage on larger plants, but weak plants or babies they can harm. If you want, go ahead and give your plants a thorough spraying, doesnt need to be prefect. The residue will remain for a while, and when they walk over it, they die. If you dont spray your flowering plant, dont worry, it really wont hurt yield. However, make sure you dunk or spray your mothers, clones, veg plants, and anything in the surrounding area.

I've been dealing with thrips for over a year now, and I really dont worry about them anymore. Each time I use spinosod, it does the job perfectly. I just get them to come back simply because my mother space gets fresh air, and a big tree outside the window has them.

Good luck