What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tincture

So I have some high proof (110 and 125 proof) and I wanted to make a stem and keif cold tincture in the freezer for about 10 days with shaking. I have decarboxylated all the heady stems, but I don't know what to do with the keif.....? is there a way to decarb. keif?... or would i need to if it has dried, and is from well cured buds? any import/experience is good.

by the way I have done a 151 rum tinc. with only heady stems that were decarbed. and it was powerful! soaked it without staining for 2 months, and taste was still good, and super potent product! (DECARB HELPS ALOT!!!!)

any and all input appreciated! happy medicating, and thanks!

Piel

Veteran
I guess dercarbing keif as it is would be hard but why not just mix it with some bud to give yourself more material to work with?

Just my two c´s

Latest posts

Latest posts