What's new

tin roof shack a hammock and my grow space

MyGreenToe

Great stuff. Keep those pictures coming. You are definitely living the dream, modern conveniences be damned!

Keep it Green
MGT

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Very nice outdoor grow you have there! I am at 9-10 North and dream of doing something similar by the volcanoes.

Please stay safe and don't piss off locals and always pay the required protection fee. If that still goes on down there in Colombia.

A river of blessings may flow your way!

Ojo

S

SexInTheCity

holy phuck....WOW....this is amazing man......incredil3le!!!!!!!!! Please keep taking more pictures this thread is hands down the most amazing I seen phor awhile.......4,000?....phuck!!! amazing!

russkya

Very nice outdoor grow you have there! I am at 9-10 North and dream of doing something similar by the volcanoes.

Please stay safe and don't piss off locals and always pay the required protection fee. If that still goes on down there in Colombia.

Russia-to-Colombia smuggling ring took them by surprise and remains unknown to all but a few high-ranking figures in the American government.

russkya

just choking columbia is alot mellower than where im from im not agringo and have a baby down here with a columbian family i dont have to pay em they love the kushes

inquest

Ya know, I was just thinkin how the Icmag server fund and the Boo could use some crazy ass, exotic, highland cannabis seeds! ;) Come on now, ya know you're all thinkin it!!

Hahaha! Good luck with the current season!

russkya

here starteing new grow this time useing land race f1s , tryin purple corrinto x nepali ,, purple corrinto x pakistani ,,manga x pakistanii ,,,purple corrinto x uzbeki ,, manga x uzbeki ,, purple corrinto x spade ,,, i spice 33 ,, purple corrinto ,, manga ,, unknown columbian ,, purple cherry haze ,, and sugarloaf ,, just growing in a 50 50 mix of black volcanic dirt and home made humus have germinated 350 seeds grow space holds three hundred now is rainy season for 3 months so should be low matenice while plants are in veg germed seeds with the rising moon so far so good

russkya

up here i mix my own soils black volcanis highland dirt 50 50 to home made humus i built a little bat house for gaunos i do not buy any fertilizers i use home made chilli and garlic mix if any bugs investation really really on land race genetics to survive the weather and insects up here the dirt does unreal organic use plastic with no drain holes if it rains more than 15 days straight poke holes in the plastic i water everyday during none rainy seasons one pint per plant per day

Attachments

• Plant1.jpg
    Plant1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 15

russkya

i have tried lots of lowland seeds up here at this alltitude i get very low germ rates and bortrytus problems from what i have laerned over three years i cross to the best highlands strainbs i get way higher germ rates much bigger plants and a lot less molds some of the smoke from here is brain bomb theres a couple vallys right on the eqador that produce unreal smoke i have even grown in a high allitude volcanoe the crops comming otta there are finominal