What's new

Timmy's Testing Ground

G

Ok guys, get ready for one helluva update!!

Here's what my flower room has looked like while the site's been down

5 weeks

6 weeks

7 weeks

G

And the money shots
First up is Flo

At 5 weeks

At 6 weeks

And at 7, just before the chop.

And I've now had a chance to smoke all the phenos, and am extremely disappointed in it. This one is REALLY bland. I really can't see why anyone would try to market this crap. It has NO taste, and no high to match. I don't think I'll be trying any of DJ Shorts strains again anytime soon. It does look pretty though.

G

Now for some Mother's Finest

I think I've mentioned it before, but just in case, there are 3 distinct phenos within the 5 females I have, all with alot of appeal, I just know it's gonna be better than the Flo.

5 weeks

6 weeks

And at 7 weeks

A couple of days after the last pics, I harvested a couple of Mother's Finest, and they're almost dry now too, so soon I'll let ya'll know how I rate this one.

G

And now some Sour Diesel v3s

This on is looking more and more impressive. I can already see it having a permanent home down here

5 weeks

6 weeks

And now all 4 phenos, at 7 weeks

G

And lastly, my personal favourite of the bunch, some Strawberry Deez

5 weeks

All 6 phenos at 6 weeks

And at 7 weeks

I gave 1 the chop a couple of days ago, soon soon I'll be tokin' on some Strawberry Deez too!!

G

Ad lastly, here's what my GrapeGod, Hammered Cherries, Texas Heathers and Double Heathers looked like just over a week ago, which almost brings us up to date. I'll post this weeks pics later tonight.

Oh, I also just germed some Lifestars, Sweet tooth#3, Comrade x Sensi Star, And Darlenes, so as ya'll can see it's hella busy down here!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diesel

Diesel

I knew I could smell the diesel ....wooohooo and the strawberry too oh man you are gonna be a happy dude :)

G

Thanks Babba, yer it's some stinky shit for sure, but still doesn't even come close to my HDF or NL x Skunk.
As for the Strawberry Deez, it is absolutely delightful, a mixture of Strawberries, lemons and skunk.

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Lookin finer than a lemon eating skunk in a strawberry patch..too bad the flo didn't pan out..
No argument here that was a helluva update..kickin ass..TIMMMAAY

Mampi

^^^ Yup definatley a sweet update bro.... glad to see everything's is still well over on your side man.........

I like the sound over the strawberry deez man think that's another to add to my must grow list if rez's seeds become available anytime soon!

peace and cheers for the update...

G

Thanks P2P and Mampi,

Now it's time for an update.......finally!!
I missed last week, so we'll just jump ahead to this week- 9weeks.
And first, in my usual fashion, is my veg room, and the TRC plants are goin' great!! I'll put 'em into flower in the next couple of weeks

And now let take a trip to the bud factory!!
And first we'll check out some Mother's Finest.
I've only got the 2 sativa phenos left, I picked the other 3 plants a weeks ago, and am about to try 'em. They have a really distinct mango smell to 'em
5066MF_9wks_009.jpg
5066MF_9wks_010.jpg

Next is some gorgeous Sour Diesel v3, and these ladies are really looking a treat, another coupla weeks an' I can smoke 'em!
5066V3_9wks_011.jpg

5066V3_9wks_012.jpg
5066V3_9wks_013.jpg

5066V3_9wks_014.jpg

And last, but certainly not least is Strawberry Diesel, my pick of the new stuff so far

5066SD_9wks_004.jpg
5066SD_9wks_005.jpg
5066SD_9wks_006.jpg
5066SD_9wks_007.jpg
5066SD_9wks_008.jpg

And that's it for this weeks, as you can see alot of these are ready for the chop, and will get cut down tonight, so this is the last pics you'll see of some of 'em.
I'll probably just pick all of the Strawberry DIesels, and leave the rest for a week.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran

Man timtim - every time I look at your full space shots, all I can think of is Field of Dreams! :canabis: :yes:

There's more diamond dust in those flower pics than in a drillbit factory, I'm getting a contact high just looking at them... :yoinks:

Thanks for the great pics!

G

Thanks Mr GreenJeans,
Y'know I just realised I forgot to post some full room pics of the flower room.
I'll be back with some!!
I've just gotta go take a coupla hundred clones first

G

Ok time for an update!!
Sorry I never got back with the full room shots last week, but I've been hella busy.

I'm now 10 weeks in, and have just given all the remaining plants the chop.
Some of the SourDiesels could have gone a weeks or so longer, but I wanted to clear the room, so I could make some modifications.

First, as usual, is the veg room

And the Hammered Cherries, Grape Gods, Texas Heathers and Double Heathers are really exploding now, I'll have to get 'em into flower within the next week or so, cos I'm really running out of room.
5066TRC_10wks_008.jpg

And here is some Sweet tooth #3, Lifestar, TRC Comrade x Sensi Star, TRC Darlene and Plan B Brain Warp that I germed a few weeks ago, I'm gonna force flower these in about 4 weeks, just to try something new. Cos I've never flowered a plant before it's shown sex....until now.
5066New_seedlings_4_wks_010.jpg

Now let's go check out the budz!
Like I said, I gave EVERYTHING the chop, but this is what it looked like a coulpe of days ago.....
506610wks_001.jpg

And now the close-ups
First is the 2 sativa phenos of Mother's Finest, and they are lookin' tasty!!

5066MF_s_10wks_005.jpg

5066MF_s_10wks_006.jpg

An lastly, the Sour Deez, and these girls are some kick-ass plants for sure, such tight nuggets, and talk about stinky! Although it's not quite as smelly as either my HDF or NL x Skunk.

5066V3_10wks_003.jpg

5066V3_10wks_004.jpg

5066V3_10wks_007.jpg

5066V3_10wks_002.jpg

And that's pretty much it for this round, but like I said, all the new TRC stuff will be put into 12/12 VERY soon, and y'all can follow the progress right here.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TimTim

TimTim

Beautiful update tim thanks for letting have a close look at your op. You really look like you have things fine tuned. Your diesel looks fabulous. Thanks for a gerat look at your garden:)

G

Thanks for the kind words guys,
Yeah things are starting to become fine-tuned again, but there are quite a few new things to adjust to, completely different water for starters, which meant that the nutrient program had to be re-assessed, but all seems to be well now.
Anyway, I've been tokin' on a couple of different phenos of Strawberry Deez over the past few days, and I'm impressed! I'm glad I made a heap of f2s to play with, I ended up with over 1000 seeds from each pheno. And the best yielder had 11oz on it. Can't wait to make some bubble hash with the trimmings.

Mampi

what up tt! :wave:

man it's always a treat to see your room bro, like the look of a couple of the mothers finest, n the one or two V3's resemble my sour diesel 2.5's.

Couldn't get the strawberry diesels yet, but I read rez is realing them in july/aug so hopefully I can get a couple packs then.

Currently trying some Blue Cheese (blueberry x cheese) to keep me occupied until the strawberry diesels etc come out.

Any dried budshots yet bro? :)

Ciao!

G

Hey Mampi,
Thanks dude, I'll try an' get some dry budshots over the next day or 2, and post 'em up when I do. I'll be following along with your Blue Cheese grow, I've been interested in that one for a while.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: hiya Timmy loved watching the grow and as alway's very well done :bow: :respect: .Really looking forward's to your run of TRC gear :friends: :wink: .

Latest posts

Latest posts