What's new

Timmy's Testing Ground

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Oh Shit, thanks Teresa,
TimTim, sorry to hear this news, wishing you the best.

somoz

Veteran
fuckin bugger bro.....hope you got a lil stashed away to fight the long battle coming upon you tim....best of luck man and i hope you can get a lawyer to find some technicality to get you off on...........good luck bro

G

... He is the one who inspired me to start using coco ='(

My prayer's are with ya :badday:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
oh man.

I feel so bummed for ya Timmy. That is so shit. I can only imagine what your going through right now. I hope its not too bad legal wise, best of luck mate, send me a pm if you get the chance.

- Ez

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Just want you to know I am thinking about you and my prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours TimTim.

GOD BLESS you brother and may he watch over and guide you in your trials.

HAPPY EASTER bro.

mtnjohn

Veteran
was just thinkin' bout ol timtim........anybody heard anything about Timmy?

timmy ...we miss you bro, hope things are going as good as they can

anybody?

mj

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Did you catch Relik's update over on BBay? Don't know how long ago it was, but it's the latest I've heard.

Relik said his bail had been revoked when the judge declared him a flight risk.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Man Nate, that's bad news, and that was in june, he could still be away, not good at all. Any updates we can get would be good.

blAsia

timtim said:
Hey Mampi, Thanks for droppin' by bro, your Shiva Skunk sounds like it might be a winner, hows the smell?? And your right, these trees are f#ckin' HUGE!!

Good to have you along for the ride GMT, you've certainly got my respect, with that green thumb of yours.

Y'know I nearly deleted my account after OG and CW went down, cos I am really disappointed with what this place has become, there's WAY too many chit-chat threads, and not enough informative grow related stuff, but rather than admitting defeat, and letting all the new-comers let this place got to hell, I've decided to start this thread. Hopefully a few more senior members will step up, start posting a bit more, and get this place back to the way it should be.

Damn, at that was in 2006... thanks for the pics and info. Guess I'll have to step up my posts to only include the best of my posts minus extraneous nonsense :rasta:

When he comes back he could have a nice surprise if the boards got back to the real shit. I know, I haven't "been" posting here that long, but I was a "researcher":rasta: and visited many boards, including OG starting in 2000. Maybe we should only put quality info in our threads and leave the ramblings to the Toker's Den!!

Sorry to hear no good news.

Peace

Last edited:

timmy

Hey everyone,

I'm back after a 9 month vacation in the can!!
:fsu:
Glad to see this place is still up and running. :rasta:

Now I just gots to find all my mates. C'mon guys come out and say g'day.
Where you at Wally?, Father Time? I missed you guys!! :wave:

"Timmy's Testing Ground" is gonna have to go on he back-burner for a while though I'm afraid while I get myself sorted out, and get those filthy, bastard, pigs off my back..... :badday:

It's great to be back though!! :joint:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Heya Timmy! Glad to have you back bro! :wave:

Care to give us the rundown on what happened, or would you rather just let it go? Either way I can understand. Can't wait to see you back up and running, hope you burned a j the size of your arm when you got loose :joint:

Welcome back bro!