What's new

Time to shit are get of the pot movable Vertical racks

gurnt

I have Had a few ask how I rolled the EMT. go get 1/2 " LOOK FOR THE WELDED SEAM It will Be a guide To keep flat .there 120 in. long BUT you can add to it ( REMEMBER YOU CAN MAKE it 6 are 8 SIDE TO You will save on the 22.5 fittings)
Get a tire and find some pipe to fit over the ends ( the longer the pipe lease work) have some one are thing hold one end and work it slowly down the length back and forth the rings that hold AT THIS TIME are shower curtain rings YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE TAB THAT IT DOSE NOT BREAK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If making round pie is 3.14 X dim. Man I don't get much more pie from my old lady after I got that Chinese fan home I am planing to put the big bud plants in the trash can anyone tell me any thing about the high

5th

Veteran
I am planing to put the big bud plants in the trash can anyone tell me any thing about the high

I've a lil' bit of BBxNL left...it was cut a lil' early...and it gets me stoned enuff to enjoi the party...but not high enuff where I pass out on the couch....thats gotta be the worst smoke report I've ever read...

gurnt

I been ask how I water this space ship ( I like to watch the Chinese fan do it ) . I am using AT This time ( Will set up 4 drains and tanks so I can do side by sides) . I use a HF pump ,1/2' black pipe ring on the bottom ,as not to pick up heat 1/4 open drip line to the top pot then it drains down to the next and next......gravity .. Hold the 1/4 in line with 1" clips . there a 1/4" line per rack .
Made a fast and cheap drain table cut some plywood added some 1X4 to the sides . THEN on I side left a 8" gap and cut the side of the 1x4 down to a taper . put 4 layers of $1.00 store pant tarp over it the taper gap is the drain . IT drains back to the tank it just dumps in WHEN WORKing ON THIS TABLE SET UP PUT A SMALL MAT ARE WHAT EVER SO IF YOU DROP THE RACK WONT CUT A HOLE IN THE TRAP

shmalphy

Veteran
full_of_win.jpg

gurnt

These are the last picture of my experiment
Some of the thing I will Change
Move the pot holder's in to the frame fuhrer so I can run Reflexion flat to shade pot move legs to out side.
Things I like about this over a heath set up NO $3.49 Y pots 3.48 x72 =$ 251 cost for 72 > $ 12.00 clips they get more air in the roots
can move plants can pull racks out for small places can take the racks out and and put on a table to work on plants can set up different drains to do side by side. .It is the cost to set up that I like the best
I been thinking going bigger where I work at they use a 1000 light set up for a 160 days and trash the Ballast and Bulb. All I need is 3 plants a week you can make this what ever side you want NO need to get big and do this in jail:moon:
picture.php
. Cheep ass drain table the 1/2 green plate are to make run off go where you want...
picture.php
This where runoff goes back to tank
picture.php
fan and rocks that get push out by the roots

picture.php
top light

G

greenmatter

brother i don't know if i am seeing things right in here ........ are you hanging lights on a pipe cleaner in that last pic?

gurnt

brother i don't know if i am seeing things right in here ........ are you hanging lights on a pipe cleaner in that last pic?
no there on a chain pipe cleaner To adjust lights
lastrack002.jpg

gurnt

Not only that a did not wast $3.00 are more-per Y. This even save labor and I can pick and choose . When the plants are in the black out BOX I tie down flat and the bud sites want to grow to the sun .When I move to the lights I rotate the pot and the buds point to the light and no bottom to trim to me a $0.21 clips beats a $3.00 y all day and get more air to the roots
The pic of these plants are the ones the dogs had eat on . I will run Vigoro for the first 2 weeks of 12 &12 then go to colorburst $12.00 for 22 lb.on my next run
album.php

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
My uncle was a teen during the 60's. He told me stories about seeing a girl walking down the street and offering to smoke a joint with them and then the panties would come down like magic.

Nowadays, girls have their own stash. Panties only drop when you wave the magic wand. :)

gurnt

Anti Glad you stop by I did my frist colosseum after looking at your set up Thanks I used black trays and 1/4 drip line to drain to my tank I could not be there to hand water them and 2gal pots could not find the pots you had

gurnt

Well my blumats came to day though I have to go and get all this high price line and valves just use 1/4 air line from wall mart for fish tank just push The the line and Collier in to the 1/4 line and if it leak just put some silacone on it but I had to cut the air line to get the blumats out
If there no line just pull cap apart and drill out so the !/4 line will fit tight

gurnt

After playing with one if the air tubing get old it would not turn off but the rest can be 1/4 line

G

greenmatter

are you using 1/4' line as a supply line to all the blumats ? or are you using the 1/4" line instead of the brown 3mm line that comes with the blumat?

gurnt

are you using 1/4' line as a supply line to all the blumats ? or are you using the 1/4" line instead of the brown 3mm line that comes with the blumat?
I am using it with the 1/4 line supply line and 3mm line then 1/4 just makes it so you have longer lines . on the set up we will be using
I think that you are going to run into algae build-up problems if you use clear air line for your distribution plumbing
by rives. Will use 1" of air line then Barb then black line

Edit over the 3mm line will use 1/4 air line then black 1/4" drip line Barb then 1/4 black line

look in your junk box and you will see

gurnt

album.php
this pic is crap on the big grow will be use the membrane one. The house grow will be using the cone type as back up if the pumps stop
I am using home Dido store Vigoro & colorburst Nutrients... as Hydro through the pump and I think it block the cones so they will be for back up and at .$1.50 on the top pot

G

greenmatter

just seeing a question mark ........

are you using blumats or blumat jr's or both?

gurnt

There 2 grows .
On my litter set up I am using just the cones as back up I am gone for 7 to ten days. The Nutrient I am using on the small grow is the low cost stuff from home depot . so it go through a pump and 1/4 line

On the big grow they using the membrane. and Flora Nova Nutrient