What's new

Time to shit are get of the pot movable Vertical racks

bobblehead

Veteran
.... and i thought i sucked at communication !!!!

draining washers (cut self) with a nerf ball loL ....racking system electric horse shoes for taking cuttingsat reverse osmosis reflectix. but a plywood cloning bleach strips are air movement.

get it ?

I think what you're saying is... That if you don't speak English in California, you get $80 an oz for top shelf? I know for a fact RedSpaghetti does better than that, and that guy barely speaks any English... j/k :smokey:

G

greenmatter

I think what you're saying is... That if you don't speak English in California, you get $80 an oz for top shelf? I know for a fact RedSpaghetti does better than that, and that guy barely speaks any English... j/k :smokey:

jees bobble you are missing my point again ....

the ponter white 2'' top plat fiberglass drain 6'' pots 48 inch crawl thorough lava rock when i can the racks flat wall green box. 6" pot 100 puonds ...... good idea right?

how can i make myself more clear?

yall quit fuckin with the dude...:tiphat:

I really wanna see what he has goin on....

...how many times do you see somebody on a forum with ballz to post shit like that?

But his babies look good! Ya never know....

I thought I was Redneck McGuyver....:bump:

G

greenmatter

yall quit fuckin with the dude...:tiphat:

I really wanna see what he has goin on....

...how many times do you see somebody on a forum with ballz to post shit like that?

But his babies look good! Ya never know....

I thought I was Redneck McGuyver....:bump:

you are 100% correct mr. clinton ....... point taken

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I believe he is making heating pad. He is using a electric water heating element to heat up a water bath under some plywood. And above a humidifier to keep the humidity up. His plants go on the plywood.

gurnt

Wow am I that bad. .On the clones to keep them warm why pay $50 for a heating mat $36 for thermostat $7 for all the lite domes .You take the food warmer 3 to 5 bucks used put some ply wood are what ever on top cut to the sides for as many trays you use.. On the cord for the warmer cut one wire put the thermostat on . To set to a lower temp from the store there at 150 to 190 you need at 82 are so .you have to pull the white pointer up so you can adjust it lower. When I use the box with Humidifier I cut my clones Put in and go back on the road for 2 weeks when I get home There done No spraying ever few days Cut and forget. On metal studs not wood to rot are get bugs. There a stud and a top plat that fits over The stud. you can get 2" 3.5" ,6" stud . I drive all over calif I see top shelf bud for cheep there just so much out there. And if your get more $ good for you don't hate . just saying what I see. On Jan 3 was in Capitola Ca and blue dream was going for 200 a Qp and in door Sour Strawberry Kush $ 675 a lb

bobblehead

Veteran
Wow am I that bad. .On the clones to keep them warm why pay $50 for a heating mat $36 for thermostat $7 for all the lite domes .You take the food warmer 3 to 5 bucks used put some ply wood are what ever on top cut to the sides for as many trays you use.. On the cord for the warmer cut one wire put the thermostat on . To set to a lower temp .you have to pull the white pointer up so you can adjust it lower. When I use the box with Humidifier I cut my clones Put in and go back on the road for 2 weeks when I get home There done No spraying ever few days Cut and forget. On metal studs not wood to rot are get bugs. There a stud and a top plat that fits over The stud. you can get 2" 3.5" ,6" stud . I drive all over calif I see top shelf bud for cheep there just so much out there. And if your get more $ good for you don't hate . just saying what I see. On Jan 3 was in Capitola Ca and blue dream was going for 200 a Qp and in door Sour Strawberry Kush $ 675 a lb

Thanks for the clarification gurnt. Seriously, none of us knew what was going on. That's awesome that you can leave your clones for 2 weeks! I can't leave them for 2 days... lol... It's the only thing holding me back. Please don't take offense to the jokes, we're just pokin fun... :comfort:

5th

Veteran
Yeah no offence meant dude...hell I thought you were in Quebec. Anyways...you mention portable racks...that you can take outside in the summer months...gonna be interesting to watch...I mean thats what I think is going on...but I've been wrong before...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I don't know about you guys but it kind of made sense to me that he was making a cloner. But hey I grow vert and all the vert people are strange, well except me.

G

greenmatter

now we're talkin!

so is that thermostat from an electric water heater?

gurnt

Woe I so hurt I am going to let the air out of my dog and go home Yes
so is that thermostat from an electric water heater?
yes 110 volts outside grow box
420018.jpg

A

auto guerilla

Yes, it is important to let the air out of your dog or it will continue to hurt.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I drive all over calif I see top shelf bud for cheep there just so much out there. And if your get more $ good for you don't hate . just saying what I see. On Jan 3 was in Capitola Ca and blue dream was going for 200 a Qp and in door Sour Strawberry Kush $ 675 a lb

675/lb for indoor kush? that barely covers electricity and trimming. and i used to grow in capitola.

i want to meet your friends man, shiiit!

gurnt

For the side I am using 2.5 stud and shelf 3.5 top plate . You can use what ever side you want .Your grabbing the pot in 2 place to hold in.
One reason I see low prices is no work they got a card to buy what they needed and don't know who to sell it to now they have to pay the card are rent and need fast cash .and don't have the gut to go out of state. t

Then how to fine a buyer when you get there. go to the cops and ask?
Picture025.jpg

G

greenmatter

brother i would be marking those shelves and bending every corner back on itself before you screw it together. i have found out too many times that a metal stud is just about as sharp as a razor blade!

what are you going to do about draining the pots/bags/trays?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Looking good, grunt. Sorry I was just a lil confused while reading your thread, my head has been up my ass for the past 2 weeks but your setup looks cracking! Nice one!

HGO

gurnt

what are you going to do about draining the pots/bags/trays?
I am having some hard fiberglass tray/drain made.The rain gutters off gas remember the tents that killed plants . same thing. . the fiberglass one will just drop in . will not have to Jerry rig and cost about the same and last for ever .

Latest posts

Latest posts