What's new

time for a quick one !!

E

edgey

seen as they shut the mis labelled thread down i thought i'd put a few pics up in here of the suspect clones , NOT TO START THE THREAD AGAIN DOC just so people can help identify the plants :)

SOUR D ?

picture.php

picture.php

CASEY ?

picture.php

picture.php

GOLDFINGER ?

picture.php

picture.php

the rest of the tent :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

edgey :D

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Very nice mate that sourd looks lush nice and green looks legit to me , that casey is the same as mine and that goldfinger deffo looks like cheese lol

peace

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Very nice mate that sourd looks lush nice and green looks legit to me , that casey is the same as mine and that goldfinger deffo looks like cheese lol

peace

It looks very nice but only 2 small tops on it , obviously doesn't respond well to no veg time ..

theherbalizor

Veteran
I think I can be certain the sd is right and it's the dn cut by the looks. And yeah she needs a veg and training to get a yield.

The true casey has the mst stupendous stretch. I mean she has so much vigour she pushes other plants out of the way. That doesn't look like casey. But f it's the psycho d then your in for a treat anyway.

Top growing mate!

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

I think I can be certain the sd is right and it's the dn cut by the looks. And yeah she needs a veg and training to get a yield.

The true casey has the mst stupendous stretch. I mean she has so much vigour she pushes other plants out of the way. That doesn't look like casey. But f it's the psycho d then your in for a treat anyway.

Top growing mate!

I've got a couple more of the casey/psycho d I'm rooting for a friend to grow so I'm sure she'll be happy either way .

I think I'll stick to psycho , KQ with maybe cheisel and psychoberry but I've not decided yet :)

very nice edgey, id love to smoke wee bit of shef blue ;) so whats this so called cut santas elf left me Pyshco d or soud d now lol

bet its smelling lovely in there

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

very nice edgey, id love to smoke wee bit of shef blue ;) so whats this so called cut santas elf left me Pyshco d or soud d now lol

bet its smelling lovely in there

I'm sure you'll get to try it soon m8 ;)
Was it the cxnl clones your on about because there right from what I can gather .... If not your guess is as good as mine :D

soz just thinking about it?!? It came from another department and not from the elf himself, so the chxnl is good! but still trying to find out if my pyscho d is sour d instead hehehe one way to find out a suppose and if it aint ready in 9-10 weeks its getting binned!

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

That's good to know mate as I want the full tent emptied at once :)

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

As I'm averaging a 9 week flower period I've just worked out approx dates for cutting :D

Clones are due 3-10 dec
KQ & psycho due 11-15 dec
Psychocindy due 25-30 dec

A very green Xmas indeed ;) ;)

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Don't forget my present mate :xmasnut:

Haha the majority of it is spoken for mate , I got some making up to do so hoping to take the mrs away for new year :)

Plus fishing in Spain with cheesey early next year lol :D

indalo

:wave: what part of Spain have you picked ,, ? I like fishing, and I live here ,,,, with all licenses required for Beach casting ,,, rivers are a different " kettle of fish " ,,, excuse the pun, lol, need a different license for that, and again, if you want sea fhising from a boat, well, that's another license,,,, yeahh, I know, this is Spain ,,, loads of paperwork for the sake of " nada " ,,,

E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Cheesey will be sorting all that side of it mate , He went earlier this year so I'm presuming it'll be the same place :)

C

cheesey

:wave: what part of Spain have you picked ,, ? I like fishing, and I live here ,,,, with all licenses required for Beach casting ,,, rivers are a different " kettle of fish " ,,, excuse the pun, lol, need a different license for that, and again, if you want sea fhising from a boat, well, that's another license,,,, yeahh, I know, this is Spain ,,, loads of paperwork for the sake of " nada " ,,,

we will be going to the ebro after cats and carp i go to a little village called caspe the river is about 5 miles away ..
all the licenses and river permits are sorted befor we get there so we can drop off ower cases n go fishing stright away
its great , 2h 10min flight the 90 mins drive and we are there . reus airport is only tiny so it only takes 10 mins to go past customs .

Last edited:
E

edgey

time for a quick one !!

Well so far so good mate , she says I need a break so I may as make the most of it lol :D