What's new

Time between 12/12 flip and first buds ( hairs )

I would recommend that you use Advanced Nutrients bud ignitor. It really does help them first pre-buds form faster and create more nodes/the nodes are closer together. Really makes Sativas bulk up early so they aren't as airy once they are ready for harvest. Bud Ignitor makes my Indicas go crazy with first bud formation.

Thank you for the trick, i will try it !

You will notice if all your variables are in line, buds will develop sooner, faster and bigger. Your plants are only as good as their weakest variable. It's amazing how plants develop when every thing in the grow is perfect.

I've just figured out my weakest variable is the CO2. They are starved of CO2, even in the neighbour room where the fresh air comes, the air is lacking CO2. First time i get this. I'm upset! Shit !

Dr.King

Veteran
Thank you for the trick, i will try it !

Anytime I hope it really helps you. Try a smaller bottle of it from Ebay first if you wish so you don't have to pay a lot for the normal liter of it.

I've just figured out my weakest variable is the CO2. They are starved of CO2, even in the neighbour room where the fresh air comes, the air is lacking CO2. First time i get this. I'm upset! Shit !

I'd recommend you to add a ExHale Co2 Bag to your area. I have one in each of my tents. They are cost effective and work great. Hope this helps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ExHale-...4606787?pt=US_Hydroponics&hash=item2a49ab9043