What's new

Tiger's Den 4 - A New Toke

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Heya RR! Cheeseboy is going gangbusters. Fattening her up for some clones, she'll move into the Flower Pod in mid February.

Gettin' that cycle in place. PDs will go in within the next week, and a round of Cheeseboy after that in Feb.

That'll put me harvesting the B52 and Budosia mid Feb, PDs comeing out in March, and Cheeseboy coming out in April :rasta:

tngreen

Veteran
sounds awesome NT! perpetual is the way to go, april is gonna be a good month with that cheeseboy :joint: keep us updated! id love to see some closeups of the budosia.

NiteTiger

Veteran
Their all going to be good months :D:joint:

I'll get an update up tonight, these PD crosses are taking over the veg room, wait til you guys see, they're huge :rasta:

Only problem I have with the perpetual is that I'll have waaaaaaaaaaaay too much smoke. I'll probably just take a coupla ounces of each to get a good report on 'em, and the rest will go into the fire pit. :spank:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Haha well invite me over so I can set beside the fire pit , and inhale and exhale till my minds content :) I'll blow indian smoke signals for hrs on end...

Catch you later man looks good yer way....

NiteTiger

Veteran
I'll invite you to the fire pit, but only if you do the smoke signals with a blanket made from hemp fibers from your plant's stalks :biglaugh:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Only problem I have with the perpetual is that I'll have waaaaaaaaaaaay too much smoke.

Sounds like a good problem to have;)

That b52 is looking very nice.

tngreen

Veteran
lookin great NT!!! youre right, those PD crosses are HUGE! they are gonna be a sight to see in full bloom. too much smoke is never a bad thing! you could also bury some of it in case you get some setbacks later on. just a thought. later man!

dc105

ICMag Donor
Looking great Nite Tiger! Lots of bud sites on B52 and Budosia! Have you been topping those in veg? They're vegging out huh? Nice work!

NiteTiger

Veteran
You know me and topping - always :D

Here's an update folks, the PD crosses have landed in the flower pod, which leaves the veg room a bit bare...

And the flower pod a bit cramped.

And here's some random shots

B52

And one of her colas forming up

Here's the Budosias

:rasta:

NiteTiger

Veteran
Hey all, quick update!

Sorry it's so late, got distracted by my birthday :D

I'm laid up right now, back went nuts this morning, couldn't even get out of bed. Here's the pics though, not up to doing a verbose update tho. I'll have to leave it at this:

Budosia's did not tolerate the PH problems well - they hermied, and were pulled from the room. I've got 5 more of the seeds, so we'll be seeing them again.

The expansion is a go - look for the new veg area and 2nd flowering pod within the next 10 days

So, B52 is all we've got set to come out in Feb now. But she's looking goooood...

SoG? No, topping :D

All are at least this size...

And at least this frosty :joint:

As of these pics, she's got about 21 days left. Yeah, she's gonna be gigantic :rasta:

Here's the PD girls in the flower room, they've gotten settled in and are in their stretch.

Over in the veg room, you can see the Cheeseboy and FFB makin' clones. You'll see the Cheeseboy clones that will make up our next round rooting down at the bottom.

I've spread the FFB around, so we should be getting another look at her soon. I'm hoping others see the same results, I'd rather not have been hallucinating :D

'Til Next Time! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts