What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tiger Woods- Sandbagging?

alpo

Could Tiger Woods just be sandbagging and could actually play better if he wanted to?

Maybe he is part of the Illuminati or a Freemason and they decided and agreed that he would play bad as punishment to show what he did was wrong or maybe to show what he was doing helped his game

Since 2010 i think hes played to inconsistent to be playing 100% throughout the entire tournament. He plays an average round a good round, then plays terrible the rest of the tournament

The closest hes come to wining was the last tournament of 2010 so he might have had some motivation since hes never finished a year without wining a tournament but he still lost in a playoff

maybe he is waiting for something positive to change in his life like a new girl friend or get married again or to start banging hookers again to start trying to win again

tr1ck_

A bitch who used to be a nanny-maid took him for like 100 million, hes probably still so pissed he had a shitty prenup that he cant focus on golf.

Last edited:
i think he is effected tremendously by how people view him. before it, he was this wholesome nice golfer. also his dad had just died

alpo

his dad died in May 2006. Right after he died he took 9 weeks off then he missed a cut, finished second, and then won the next two tournaments to finish the year so I dont think his Dads death is affecting his play now

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran

:laughing:

Man that biotch hit the freaking lottery marrying TW. My girl says Tiger's ex knew about the affairs the whole time and was fine with it but once the press got wind and she was being made to look like a fool in print, that's when she started to care. Makes sense to me, I can't see how she could have been naive enough to think that Tiger was 100% faithful to her. The guy is one of the most famous sports figures in the world on the road traveling weeks and months at a time, who would be so simpleminded to think he wouldn't at least be tempted?

As for whether Tiger is sandbagging I seriously doubt it. No player intentionally makes bad scores, not the weekend hacker on up to the PGA pro. We all want to play our best and birdie every hole but actually doing it easier said than done. Tiger was so good for so long we were spoiled and figured he would play that way for the rest of his life, but all good things must come to an end. I think Tiger may ultimately tie Jack at 18 but I don't think he will pass him. He will probably hold the all time tournament wins record before he retires though.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
lol tiger wishes he was sandbaggin, tiger and john daly celebrity hooters tour? be a big huge money maker ? i say we get them both maybe agassi and mcenroe and do a has been superstar tour , that would be sweet

Latest posts

Latest posts