What's new

ticals multi-strain 1000w soil grow show!

TicalionStalion

heres a look at the 2 frostiest girls so far...the frost race!:jump:

first place: Killa Watt

second place: Jackie-O

:EDIT: other pics coming soon, gotta recharge the cam! :joint:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i switch 1wk to 10 days before i flush ...depending on strain. but next run im gonna run bb all through and see. alot of ppl cut od out cuz they were burnin the plants with it but i kept it in the mix... gonna see what its like with just bb this run.
gorgouss nugz by the way if ur yield is good why switch from whats workin for ya,,, ur only gonna get better. i run dwcs and pull close to 2lbs out of my tents at harvest im gonna get there soon.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
thought u were only 1000w what size tent do ya have that ya went from 1k to 2wk i got 5x5s and could only imagine the heat if i added another 1000w

TicalionStalion

thanks stoney bro, its a 4x8 hydrohut silver...more like a 4.5 x 9 tho. if u look back a few pages, I only had 1k watter in a vertizontal hood in an open room (no tent yet). then I upgraded big time to the big tent and added another 1000 watter, and air cooled them. so now...2000 watts in the 4x8 tent, air cooled, temps never breaking 79. its awesome! ;)

do you think if I ran the OD at half strength I can maybe avoid burn...or maybe only running it for 1 week before flush instead of 2?? my soil is super super biological too, that helps w the nute management within the smart pots.

either way these ladies are getting a full 10-14 day flush when all is said and done. Im real interested in feedback as to overdrive or not to overdrive. big bud has been treating me well so far, If I say so myself.

TicalionStalion

heres the PK (may be LVPK) not the best pics, for some reason I cant snag a good pic of this girl, have to wait till she beefs out a bit more then maybe take the pic outside the tent. looks n smells amazing so far...super kushy.

TicalionStalion

and last but not least, a few BDSSH pics. I love this strain...smells like candy, fruity pebble cough medicine lol. love the fat pistils and fat buds. probly going to be the best yeilder...usually is.

Latest posts

Latest posts