What's new

Thyphoon in comparison with nepal

cidA

Hello, I have obtained some thyphoon and nepal seeds, these seeds are danish grown by Dyr and Tanska. There's so little precise information about these strains, especially about nepal.
As far as I know both strains are very heterogeneous and sativa dominant.
But which one is:
earlier?
bigger in height?
yields more?
more resistant to mold?
more attractive bud structure?
potency depends on pheno but on average which one is more potent?

And of course I'd like to know more about the comparison between highs, which is more energetic, which more euforic, which is more calmer and which is more racy? And if you have something to add from yourself please do so.

I need information, because I'm thinking of doing some crossing with other outdoor strains.

XLNordic

Hello, I have obtained some thyphoon and nepal seeds, these seeds are danish grown by Dyr and Tanska. There's so little precise information about these strains, especially about nepal.
As far as I know both strains are very heterogeneous and sativa dominant.
But which one is:
earlier?
bigger in height?
yields more?
more resistant to mold?
more attractive bud structure?
potency depends on pheno but on average which one is more potent?

And of course I'd like to know more about the comparison between highs, which is more energetic, which more euforic, which is more calmer and which is more racy? And if you have something to add from yourself please do so.

I need information, because I'm thinking of doing some crossing with other outdoor strains.
Roo bad no one could help you
Its a good question and the answers would contain vital information on the old Danish landraces 👍