What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THSeeds - The most confusing seed company of all time.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's with THSeeds?

They are constantly placing in top 3's in Cups around the world, yet have arguable the worst seeds in the world.

Germ problems.
Terrible selections.
Hermies.

It seems like the clones they have of the genetics are the bomb and the seeds they make are just terrible.

MK Ultra - Clone is world class. Pop a 1000 seeds and you'll find 0 keepers.

Truly a confusing company.

cup wins do not mean a thing i'm sure greenhouse and barneys have won plenty of cups and there both shit ,they just spend more on advertising and bunging judges at cups

D

DryNobBob

agreed. The purps, sucked, their bubblegum sucks, their choc chunk is weak as fuck, Im surprised they are still in business, makes ya wonder if some of the cup sponsors aren't some of their backers, lol. I got gifted a bunch and passed em on, waste of my time, kushage, wreckage, sage and sour, plus the above mentioned. For the priice, not worth the time, good growers are making simply great hybrids that are worlds above these storebought seeds, IMO. This co is one of the worst. I know someone that used their burmese kush in a cross though and it ruined the cross, lmfao, I ask him why, he was trying to shorten a time period, LOLOLOLOL, oh well. I'd never buy from these guys again.

mack 10

Veteran
their sage and bubblegum where both top notch, when first released. i think some bust's
forced some new selections, but still...that buku was a frickin joke.
i wont be buying any more.
mack.

The MK Ultra clone I used to run is fire, good yielder too. It's been circulating my state for about 13 (?) years now though and is undoubtedly from old stock. Shame that all I hear is bad reviews on the seeds, because the old school MK is no joke.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
VICTORIES
A list of High Times Cannabis cups & medals
1995 Cannabis Cup: Kal-X™ hash laminate takes 3rd place in the hash category
1996 Cannabis Cup: Bubblegum™ hash micro-chip takes 3rd place in the hash category
1996 HasH Bash: Bubblegum™ laminated hash takes 2nd place in the hash category.
1998 Cannabis Cup: S.A.G.E.™ takes 3rd highest THC level with 21% THC. This THC test included all 50 varieties entered including seed companies and coffeeshops giving The S.A.G.E. a higher THC level then any of the Cannabis Cup winners.
1999 Cannabis Cup: S.A.G.E.™ takes 3rd highest THC from all the varieties entered.
1999 Cannabis Cup: S.A.G.E.™ water hash takes 2nd place in the Hash category.
1999 Cannabis Cup: S.A.G.E.™ water hash takes 2nd highest THC level with over 46%.
2000 Cannabis Cup: S.A.G.E.™ water hash takes 1st place in the hash category.
2001 Cannabis Cup: S.A.G.E.™ takes 2nd place for best overall weed in the Press Cup, voted by the international press.
2001 Cannabis Cup: S.A.G.E.™ rated highest Sativa by High Times writer Kyle Kushman.
2002 Cannabis Cup : The HOG™, takes first place in the seed company Indica Cup.
2003 Cannabis Cup : MK Ultra™ brings home another First place Indica trophee for T.H.Seeds®
2004 Cannabis Cup : T.H. Seeds® takes home two awards: MK Ultra™ wins 2nd place in the Indica category and Sage 'n Sour™ wins 3rd place in the Sativa category.
2005 Cannabis Cup : T.H. Seeds® wins 3rd prize in the seed category with new strain Kushage™ and T.H. Seeds® genetics win 1st & 2nd prize in Hash Cup (Waterworks entered by Dampkring & Chocolate Chunk™ by Barneys).
2008 Cannabis Cup : Resin Seed Company wins 3rd prize in the Sativa seed category with Cannatonic, a cross between T.H.Seeds®' MK-Ultra™ and G-13 Haze.
2009 4-20 Cup : T.H.Seeds® wins 3rd prize in the Hash Cup with Wreckage, a cross between Trainwreck™ and S.A.G.E.™
2010 Cannabis Cup : T.H. Seeds® wins 2nd place in the Indica category with new strain Cold Creek Kush™.
2011 Cannabis Cup : T.H. Seeds® wins 2nd place in the Sativa category with new strain Electric Lemon G™.

if theres one thing they do well its promoting, Adam seems to get everywhere.

growhi

i have no doubt you can find great things in there seeds , to me simply its the price that is the problem , it seems like allot of the old school dam breeders are stuck in the past price wise , and stubbornly would rather leave seeds on the shelf than lower there prices to a point that will shift them , ............... which leads to bad germ rates and in turn damages there rep even worse !

I wasn't too impressed with my heavy duty outdoor this year. Such a simple mistake of ordering crappy genetics can make such a dramatic difference harvest time. I'll be playing it safe and running Raskal and local clones.

Yesca73

that sucks all this negative feedback. I have a few freebies that I would like to run but sounds like it might be a waste of time. Maybe that is why they give them out as freebies.

guy fawkes

Veteran
i mate of mine grew their sage last year and one of the pack was very very strong, not much taste but really good sativa hit, the rest got made into hash as they were shite.. best avoided imo ..much better about

D

DryNobBob

The MK Ultra clone I used to run is fire, good yielder too. It's been circulating my state for about 13 (?) years now though and is undoubtedly from old stock. Shame that all I hear is bad reviews on the seeds, because the old school MK is no joke.

thats odd, I see many breeders and pollen chuckers like myself using it in crosses to stronger stuff to try to make it better?

if theres one thing they do well its promoting, Adam seems to get everywhere.

Chia Pet got a good marketing program also, don't mean its one of the best house plants out there, just that it sells, :biggrin: that's what marketing is about, right?

ufullachit

i have no doubt you can find great things in there seeds , to me simply its the price that is the problem , it seems like allot of the old school dam breeders are stuck in the past price wise , and stubbornly would rather leave seeds on the shelf than lower there prices to a point that will shift them , ............... which leads to bad germ rates and in turn damages there rep even worse !

I don't think u understand all the Problems, It's not just the Germ rates it's the SELCTIONS that are the MAIN problem...

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Years ago I think I grew a strain called The Hog from THSeeds, every pheno did not get you wrecked, just a generic stone that was very boring.

Forgot about this company till this thread...haha, wonder why !

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Adam doesnt even grow his own genetics....my boy was at his Colorado Warehouse (HUGE) he's growing cuts like Underdawg and Tang.....

I had my friend ask him what OG kush cut he used in MK Ultra and he just responded with OG Kush... His seeds are pretty Bunk..he puts more focus into this clothing label he has which he banks off of ...