What's new

Thseeds M.O.B and Seedsman Blueberry

123gt

ganjygav I would Pm you but I cant. :mad::mad:

My M.O.B plants have been living outside in a structure I built covered with greenhouse plastic. My plan was to see if they would flower being put out side because I have had lots of issues with my plants flowering when put out side early.
I am amazed they are doing as well as they are. They went through some stress after a very sunny day right after I put then out side and big swings in temps as low as around freezing at night.

They have been slow to do much but are flowering. One of my plants is showing signs of being a hermie. Could be stress related but I thing its more to do with strain.

Was looking forward to growing some good M.O.B.

Now I will have to see if I can get some clones of the real M.O.B.

Also going to try a cross of M.O.B by inhouse genetics called mother of all cherries.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Bummer, but not surprised. Its the second time they have made a mess with genetics I have made infamous. First with my Darkstar, and now with MOB, which actually stands for Mother of berry, $ over bitches is only what the dipshits call her. Shows their true intentions. I have yet to find a seed version that captures her true essence. I didn't have the cut for almost a year and I was sad the whole time. Glad that is over. If you wanna see a real pic of MOB, GGK has one on his grow diary, second to last page. It is 100% the real MOB.

G

ganjygav

ganjygav I would Pm you but I cant. :mad::mad:

My M.O.B plants have been living outside in a structure I built covered with greenhouse plastic. My plan was to see if they would flower being put out side because I have had lots of issues with my plants flowering when put out side early.
I am amazed they are doing as well as they are. They went through some stress after a very sunny day right after I put then out side and big swings in temps as low as around freezing at night.

They have been slow to do much but are flowering. One of my plants is showing signs of being a hermie. Could be stress related but I thing its more to do with strain.

Was looking forward to growing some good M.O.B.

Now I will have to see if I can get some clones of the real M.O.B.

Also going to try a cross of M.O.B by inhouse genetics called mother of all cherries.

Not sure why you can't pm me fella.
Ya I was really hoping these seeds would bring me something special like the clone but shit happens you know.
I'm shy of trying anything new from these guys now.

G

ganjygav

Bummer, but not surprised. Its the second time they have made a mess with genetics I have made infamous. First with my Darkstar, and now with MOB, which actually stands for Mother of berry, $ over bitches is only what the dipshits call her. Shows their true intentions. I have yet to find a seed version that captures her true essence. I didn't have the cut for almost a year and I was sad the whole time. Glad that is over. If you wanna see a real pic of MOB, GGK has one on his grow diary, second to last page. It is 100% the real MOB.

Yeah you see when stuff like this happens I would normally say it's probably something I did wrong. Not this time, this time I'm pretty sure it was the the breeders doing.
Only because I was growing 2 strains and only the M.O.B turned hermie.

Latest posts

Latest posts