What's new

thousands sign up for legal Oregon Psilocybin!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
(from the Associated Press tonight) the states first center (Epic Healing Eugene) opened in June, and already has a backlog of over 3000 folks willing to pay around $2000 +/- for a 6 hour session after taking a lab-tested 6 gram dose of the magic fungi. state regs allow up to 50 mg doses, but the centers honcho tried a 35 mg dose & she decided that would be the max they offered. this is where i normally would make fun of someone, but i've been doing very well with probably just 2 grams or so, and those i have taken so far are not the strongest ones i was recently gifted. small steps now, leaps later. :cool: still working my way back into "fighting shape", lol. the cost is, they say, probably going to come down as more centers open up. (y)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yeah, i know. this is largely aimed at actual patients in need with severe PTSD, end of life anxiety, serious depression issues etc. folks like us are not their target demographic. i'd like to try ayahuasca myself, but not gonna go to south america . i've seen the ingredients for sale on line for a LOT less than the plane ticket down there. :unsure: