What's new

thoughts pls

waveguide

Veteran
found out that there's going to be a mmj farmer's market in tucson, which is within range of my wheels. deal is that it's card only entry.

you'll excuse me for being lazy, i've half-assedly been keeping up with what it means to be legal via az4norml. i'm not real interested, as i don't need any more excuses for "officials" to intervene in my affairs. buuuut the idea of a bunch of people trading in one place is real tempting. strain zombie says: straaaaaiiins.. i expect i can blag a card due for one reason or another. as you can tell i'm totally unstoned right now.

someone mentioned something about cardholders having "a year to grow if the dispensaries open," eg. if you have your card before they open, you can still do your own thing for a while. i wouldn't have a clue where to verify this (and pretty much feel that laws don't have any bearing on gov't procedure anyway).

i'm wondering how things have been going in pima county for card holders. i have a shitty venue right now and the opportunity to lay in some decent genetics and actually acquire something to smoke (i'm foreign and a loner, nobody needs to be selling to the foreign weird guy) isn't something i can dismiss from my thoughts easily.

-> does getting a card guarantee a home inspection?

-> wondering if the 'enclosed area' would be applied to the arizona room.. it's in back of the house, enclosed by wrought iron and screen.

it sounds like one big ass headache, and $150 plus doc fees. "somebody tell me what to do" :lol:

kal el

all the card does is save your ass if you get popped.
there are no home inspections ever, even the police can't find out who is growing and who isn't.

paper thorn

Veteran
someone mentioned something about cardholders having "a year to grow if the dispensaries open," eg. if you have your card before they open, you can still do your own thing for a while. i wouldn't have a clue where to verify this (and pretty much feel that laws don't have any bearing on gov't procedure anyway).

The law says that if you live within 25 miles of a dispensary you will not have "authorized to grow" on your card. But you will for a year till time to renew. If one does open within 25 miles of you, when you renew your card you will not get to grow.

-> does getting a card guarantee a home inspection?
No 'home inspections' are allowed by the law.

-> wondering if the 'enclosed area' would be applied to the arizona room.. it's in back of the house, enclosed by wrought iron and screen.
As long as your plants can not be seen you're OK. You can grow in a greenhouse, but they made rules about needing 10 foot high steel walls. They don't want anyone seeing it or being able to even accidentally or on purpose gain entry. Just keep it out of view.

it sounds like one big ass headache, and $150 plus doc fees. "somebody tell me what to do" :lol:

yeah. 300 easy to get the card. The doc might charge an extra 30 bucks or so to submit your app, it's worth it, no hassling with printing and making pdf files etc.