What's new

those who have the 126w led

G

im planning to buy a few but i want to get some opinions.

is it productive?
does it perform close enough to a 400whps?
do you thinkits reliable for many of grows?
would you buy another one? or even a larger model?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have the 63 watt, just starting but... i can say from reading grows with this light that a gram a watt is not hard and over that can be had.

a 400 watt hps will outproduce a 126 watt led.

they should be great to go for years unless defective.

Genetics

I am on my second grow with 2- 126 watters. I wouldn't be able to grow this summer without them so I'm happy. They did a good job and the smoke has been great. I'll be happy if I always get 1 gpw with them. I wouldn't even be able to run one 400 watt without having AC and I don't want to deal with installing one due to security and the cost of running one.

Z

Zombo

My 63w is flowering out a LR#2. It's a fantastic unit, and my 126w should be here next Monday. I'm ready to do my white widow scrog in my new cab! Here's a pic of the LR#2 (this was a few days ago).

Attachments

• PaMS_0085.jpg
    PaMS_0085.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 27
  • PaMS_0087.jpg
    PaMS_0087.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 28
  • PaMS_0089.jpg
    PaMS_0089.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 23
  • PaMS_0091.jpg
    PaMS_0091.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 22
yeah, if it was 3.17g/watt, everyone would use them, lol. I dont really even believe Mr. X's ratio, it was something super ridiculously high too. All his white russians turned out looking like huge budded hps buds even though he claimed to be using the knock off LED panels. I think this hints at whom he might be affiliated with...

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zombo

Zombo those little bud stick plant are lookin NICE!!

Thanks MB :) My second grow in an off-the-shelf Aerogarden, with 63w LEd and I got 21gm dry :) Now that I have a 126w coming tomorrow, and three DWC buckets, I'm sure I'll do much better!

LEDGirl

Veteran
That's not bad Zombo, especially considering you were only using about half the footprint lol ;)

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, if it was 3.17g/watt, everyone would use them, lol. I dont really even believe Mr. X's ratio, it was something super ridiculously high too. All his white russians turned out looking like huge budded hps buds even though he claimed to be using the knock off LED panels. I think this hints at whom he might be affiliated with...

where did he claim to be using knock off led's?

from what I understand, that lamp was custom ordered to the wavelengths that is in it..