What's new

Thor's Outdoor Grow '08

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Thanks for the comments guys :wave:

I will post a smoke report after a week or two of curing, I can't wait, hehe

Here are some new pics - this Guerilla Gold differs a little bit from it's sisters but hey, I am def not complaining about it ! She looks great, grows super fast and starts to flower right now. She's gonna grow me some big buds, check out how bushy she is :yummy:

94GG-20080801.jpg

And here is the later flowering pheno of Mighty Mite, she's lovely

Thanks for stopping by !
Peace

Cannafish

Lovely garden there thor..and pretty nugz of the mighty mite. i dig that heartily growth of ´em.
and the gg´s look better than mine ever did:bashhead:..you got no slugs eh´.

just harvested some pungent, sticky buds of lowriderXGG2/autotimewarp which i enjoy now. but due to 93%wrong parents the other 10 fems which are in mid flower now are leafy and not really resinous. well i stick with the positive side of it and that´s the 17 mature beens which have an unknown daddy of even good genetics (either diesel/snowrider or bonkers)

well mighty mite x guerilla gold sounds even better of course in terms of stability :pimp3:

happy harvests

regulate

this GG really looks impressive, from what ive seen so far they ussually dont get that bushy and develop one main cola instead will be nice yield for sure like the mighty mite
cant wait to see your smoke report

Last edited:

thor

ICMag Donor
Hey guys, thanks for the nice words :wave: positive karma's flowing your way

Cannafish, that sounds like a good AF cross, I really dig those genetics, have grown LR and GG many times but if I were to cross them with something else, I'd use wild strains to shorten their flowering times. GG is great on it's own so I suppose any hybrid would be awesome :simle:
Thanks for you kind words bro, I really appreciate that. I had many slugs trying to bring my GGs down, nothing helped so I had to pick them off the plants everyday. Now the problem seems to vanish, thankfully

Regulate, I've done a preliminary smoke test of Mighty Mite, which is still drying and it's some heavy sh*t. It really packs a punch, should get even better with curing :yummy:

Back to the garden, things are looking GREAT ! It seems unbelieveable, they grow right before my eyes.

The second Mighty Mite is getting chopped today or tomorrow. I am leaning for tomorrow cause of the magical date - 08 08 08 :wink: this one is very similar to the first MM, looks like they yield really well for 5 liter pot

94TheMighty1-20080807.jpg

Here's a pic of a lower bud, loving this one - check out the flowers in the background

94TheMighty2-20080807.jpg

94TheMighty3-20080807.jpg

a close up of the main cola

94TheMighty4-20080807.jpg

94TheMighty-20080807.jpg

More to come, stay tuned !

thor

ICMag Donor
Now check THIS out !

Guerilla Gold is getting out of control ! She's already 1.6 meter tall, thanks God she started to lean on her side. Now she's growing a couple heads which will turn into big sticky icky buds in a few weeks :D

94GGTopView-20080807.jpg

94GGTop-20080807.jpg

94GGSideView-20080807.jpg

94GG-20080807.jpg

And here's such a lovely photo :smile:

94GG1-20080807.jpg

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
exelent thor bro! i also have brads mm, its flowering nicely for 2 weeks

Last edited:
B

Brad

Thor, you take great pics, i love the buds and flowers living together peacefully,looks like art to me!

P

perakko

beautiful garden thor! and congrats on those mm´s once again, very interesting genetics... wow that gg looks like it'll be bringing you more joy for the autumn! all the best!

thor

ICMag Donor
Sup growers !

Finally, I got some pictures of Biddy Early. They don't give any justice to those lovely ladies, but at least you'll get the idea of how beautiful they are :smile:

There are two phenotypes - classical Xmas shaped tree and a branchy, later flowering one. Both smell very similar - sweet orangy/tangerine scent, REALLY enjoyable

On with the first one : (1.6 m tall)

Here's the bigger lady :

Remember when I told you I had germinated some Cindy seeds ? Here they are at 40 days of veg, looking great imho. That's the thing I enjoy a lot - sweet fruity smell, it sets C99 apart from most strains. I got 1 female out of 3 beans, if I time things right I may get some fresh seeds, hopefully :yes:

94C99-2008-08-15.jpg

I have trained the female a little bit - bent her on her side, she does an excellent job

I'll post some Early Gold pictures later - she's flowering for 3 weeks now :D stay tuned

Peace

G

Good job Thor :wave:
Don't be afraid of no smell of GG. When the time will come, they will cover with tons of trichomes and start to smell for sure :D

thor

ICMag Donor
How's it going ?

Biddy Early are doing pretty good, I reckon :smile: One of them is flowering, the second one is about to do so, hope she'll finish in time. They both smell wonderfully, quite orangy. Too bad the picture quality sucks, I need to buy me a proper camera

And here are Cinderellas, they grow quickly. I am still keeping 2 males to see which one is earlier. They spread a powerful scent around them which is different from most of my C99s but it's still very nice :wink:

Pics of GG coming tomorrow !
Peace

S

sow the seeds

Looking good thor, all very healthy! Love the pics with the plants and flowers too brad's right its like art!

Any smoke report on the MM yet? I can't wait to hear how she is.:joint:

thor

ICMag Donor
I am still under the impression of the wonderful scent of Guerilla Gold. What a subtle yet so distinctive and delicious fragrance :yummy: If I would pass by a woman wearing that scent, I'd follow her wherever she goes :D

She grows absolutely amazing, I have never had a GG like this one. All of them are great but this one surely stands out. Looks like she is gonna yeild really well, too :yes:

94GG1-2008-08-25.JPG

94GG2-2008-08-25.JPG

thor

ICMag Donor
I am extremely happy to have her in my garden, now I know where people get Gold from :D

94GG-2008-08-25.jpg