What's new

This Years Seed List (09)

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello, outdoor and guerilla growers.
This year i fork clones and seeds.
Clones - Sensi skunk, True Blueberry, SSH, Buddha ( quickly pheno finished at 60 days ), Master Kush, Anesthesia
Seeds - True Blueberry x Master Kush, SSH x Master Kush, Khola fem., Durban poison fem.
I will fork out for the 3 place in recent years.
Now let it spring

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
this year actually in a few months(march 1 here) gonna pop...
Rez's- Chemdog DIX II ( chemdog d bx#1 x chemdog bx#1)
Dr Atomics- Atomic NL
GNO3 C-99
Federation- Cotton Candy
and some Old Mendo f2's from Tom Hills collection that a fellow member was nice enough to gift me....

peace
Chefoy

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Hmmm, lets see....

Oregon '95
OR95 X Northern lights
OR95 X C99
OR95 X Godbud
Godbud(medical clone)
OR95 x Trainwreck
(OR95 x C99) x Trainwreck

Most will be selected from pretested moms, some will be sexed seedlings.

phate

Veteran
Clones,,,

Hindu kush
OG kush
NYCD
Double strawberry diesel
trainwreck
permafrost
white widow
eroc x DP
purple haze
blackberry
cheese
lemon skunk

seeds
Master Kush
Purt x Eroc/DP
Early Durban
Mazar I Sharif freebies
Masterlow
Deiselryder
Lowryder 2
Mighty Mite x Amstel Freeze
Mighty freeze
(Mighty mite x amstel freeze) x Lowryder

might be some additions or subtractions. this is just whats up as of now/ :jump:

hamstring

Veteran
phate said:
Clones,,,

Hindu kush
OG kush
NYCD
Double strawberry diesel
trainwreck
permafrost
white widow
eroc x DP
purple haze
blackberry
cheese
lemon skunk

seeds
Master Kush
Purt x Eroc/DP
Early Durban
Mazar I Sharif freebies
Masterlow
Deiselryder
Lowryder 2
Mighty Mite x Amstel Freeze
Mighty freeze
(Mighty mite x amstel freeze) x Lowryder

might be some additions or subtractions. this is just whats up as of now/ :jump:

Phate

What's your experience with Early Durban? Been researching it and Flying Dutchman has a version another IC member gave it a thumbs up but was wondering if you had any grow experience and potency report?

Still looking for elusive mid to late Sept finisher for some good comerish weed. Need a plant that will not be a mold magnet but has some good potency as well as decent yield not talking lb/per plant more like 1/4lb and above.
PEACE

G

I feel like an alchoholic that's trying to hold an AA meeting in a bar!!

Im trying to limit the number of strains I grow to 5, and every time I check, you guys are growing 20 strains each. I want to grow 20 strains too!!

I'M ONLY GROWING 5 STRAINS DAMMIT!!!! Ive lost my list of the 5 so it looks like I have to start over. Lets see...., one of them will be Sensi Star. White Rhino is another, Sour Bubble ....... Strain selection is so difficult.

i just ordered some Kc33 and some Bubbledust. I may need these seeds and there are some others I may need as well. But then... I really need to grow this pack of Kodiak Gold and Gypsy's Kiss, and I have a 15 pack of 2003 Black Domina that I need to grow out and a full pack of HGF's Super crystal that i need to grow. DAMN!!!

Seed management is so complicated.

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
WOT Paki...WOT is War on Terror..these are landraces straight from incountry. thx soldiers.
WOT Afghani
Concussion x UC
ChemDxAffie#1 x Rez ChemDbx
REZ ChemDbx x Nl/lep/Pure kush
Durkle F2's
GDPxBC F1
DCxCH F2
PTKxGC F2
DCxColumbian F1
REZ ChemDbx2 F2.....?
PixPTK F2
G13/sk F2
Deep Chunk..finally have enough DC seed to do a large selection run.
OGKushxSD ibl (jlp) x OG kush x SD ibl ( killa) F1
TWxSDibl
Shark shock xSD
Williams Wonder xSD
Sour Bubble bx 2
Grape Ape xSD
Bubba Chunk F1,2,3

.........brain lock

Clone possiblities

ChemD
Chem91
Blow Fish S-1
Casey Jones *** yielder from hell.
ChemAffie X's

and I hope to get the BB everyone has...left a thick Blue berry syrup on my tongue ....and no telling what else Ill end up with befor then...
If I can do a patch or two of each line I should be good! Tough to do with 10 seeds however, as by patch I mean 20 females or more.
Do the best I can is all.

I also have a pile of Bubba Balls X's..........

Last edited:

Asterix

Lets see what we got here...

1.Manitoba medicine x early

2.Lady G x early

3. Durban poison fem.

4. Passion #1

im still searching for some interesting strains.

rgds. :wave:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
hello all, let us play as well :D

we got:

- nevile haze x uzbekistan
- thailand/mexico x uzbekistan f2
- angola roja/banghi x colombian cripi
- swazi red
- colombian x swazi red
- various colombian sativas
- colombian polyhybrid 1 (colombian sativa x colombian cripi)
- colombian caca e mono
- leshoto x uzbekistan f2 (cantarela, i made these f2s but have very poor germ rate but gonna try to pop them anyways)
- malawi gold x colombian cripi

that is about it

peace :)

?

-.-

my list
- actual sativa - durban poison - unknown afghani strain(inflates your lips :) and is extremely potent)
new strains
- sheherazade - alpine rocket - oriental express(trainwreck x thai) - himalaya gold

eXCited :woohoo:

Last edited:
my list
- actual sativa - durban poison - unknown afghani strain(inflates your lips :) and is extremely potent)
new strains
- sheherazade - alpine rocket - oriental express(trainwreck x thai) - himalaya gold

eXCited :woohoo:
I am growing the jtr from blue sky and Have Querkle ,PK,Erkle,Ken's Granddaddy,DCxSC,And more JTR up to bat.

My current breeding project is started and the babies are popped out and ready to play.

This Hybrid is a cross of (deep chunk x strawberry cough) x (train wreck x black Afghani JFK)

Both parents were resin monsters so I went with the name "Krazy Glew" not krazyglue.There is a super glue strain already but I don't know what's in it.

There are only a couple of growers I gave breeders packs to.The supply of f1's testers was very limited,but I hope to have a big batch of F2's to give away this fall.The Krazy Glew went to a breeder in Oaksterdam and one in Sonora,so it may start to show up there first. Two extremely different plants in every way but they were the only 2 strains I smoked last year that got me ripped. So I had to cross them.I am after potent medicine with this strain not just pretty party favors. A strain to ease my pains and settle my brains. left and right lol

I would love to get my hands on the Oriental express, I am a big train wreck fan (it works for my pain)and I Love Chocolate Thai. It was what I smoked the most of in the 80's. I have a Chocolate Thai (1989) x white Widow (1999?) it is a 50/50 mix and It is not very chocolaty but it doesn't taste like widow either,it has a very strange taste & spacey high but it is a long 13-14 week strain and talk about a stretcher,flipped 12/12 at a foot tall it will stretch 3-4 more feet.I would much rather grow the Oriental express if I can.

Last edited:
G

Yeah wisco, where?

Well, I just stumbled right into a blueberry cutting from a mother line from which the original mom was picked out of a 20 seed grow of Dp blueberry that was purchased in 2000 and grown out in 2004.

Looks like Ill be havin to add blueberry clones to the list!!

I have one puzzlement. Ive smoked this blueberry and it has a fruity smell, but its not real berry tasting. It is however, potent and euphoric but very much indica and continued use leads to couch lock. I scratch my head at the reports of a "soaring blueberry high"? Wonder what thats all about?s