What's new

This site needs a political forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
a place where we can bitch, compromise, cut-down, minimalize, put-down, criticize, disagree, argue and set the agenda for the FUCKED UP world in which we live.

just let us go, we don't need moderation.

there are some other political forums i can point out where moderations is minimal and the discussion is intriguing and pointless.

we need that here. so i don't have to go to a political forum to HATE my government...

Green Supreme

Veteran
I find most often the political forums become battle fields. One with no moderation would be a disaster. People aren't responsible enough to back down when they are wrong. Just my $.02. Peace GS

GP73LPC

Veteran
believe it or not i belong to a forum where the moderation is extremely limited, on purpose...

i really don't condone this, i was just bullshitting...

the people who disagree with me politically are forever destined to neverland anyway...

however, it really is an interesting idea to let people just communicate whether you agree or not...

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I think we used to have one and they got rid of it becaue it didn't bring anything positive to the site. It just stirred up shit between members and caused a lot of strife.

GP73LPC

Veteran
that's the truth ^^^

i'm just stirring shit myself. i love to talk politics, but get frustrated with dumb shits...

you guys here are my allies, i don't need more enemies...

avatopaz

....become battle fields. ... back down when they are wrong. Just my $.02. Peace GS

The issue with politics or religion
I cant be wrong if It is what I believe
I dont care what you say on the internet...

Although at least we can be adults ... right?
Peace Jason w/$0.02
I would hate to add to hating and trolling on icmag outside of a sharktank type place

Z

Ziggaro

Yeah when I started here there was one. Never lead to any healthy discussions IIRC.

Good idea, but the execution would be tough. It'd require a lot of work from moderators, for sure.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Been there, done that. Bad juju all around. The things we used to do, we don't do them anymore.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
OG got taken down because we got too close to the truth in the Politics&Debate forum! its a can o worms you don't wanna open, maaan!

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
a place where we can bitch, compromise, cut-down, minimalize, put-down, criticize, disagree, argue and set the agenda for the FUCKED UP world in which we live.

just let us go, we don't need moderation.

there are some other political forums i can point out where moderations is minimal and the discussion is intriguing and pointless.

we need that here. so i don't have to go to a political forum to HATE my government...

saw this shit happen over at OG when it was still around and it was not a good idea then just like it aint now, ppl start calling each other out of their names (using real names) talking about their grows and all types of other stupid shit.

thign about politics is no mater how much you bitch and moan about it, theres not a fuckin thing you can do about politics.

its all a song and dance for the public while the strings are being pulled by those in the real power seat/s.

the presidents havent been puppets (well, save for bush Jr. he was just a plain fuckin retard) the presidency itself is a joke, a puppet set in play for all of us to have something to blame (imo the president him/herself may be a person BUT the presidency itself is a thing) for shit being bad while they bang away at high priced hookers and smoke the weed that was confiscated from YOU!!!

you ever listen to those morons during some of these hearings? a cat actually has an idea that can work and you shoot it down? not only obama but so many others.

and what kills me is thats how the stupidity starts:

" yeah right obama aint do shit for a damned soul!" , " you need to leave obama alone and focus on your boy blah blah! now hes really fucking up!" , " oh really? you think that blah blah is worse than smickety smack? he aint done shit for no one!"

and on and on and on it goes with no end it sight, and no one really giving two shits about what anyone really has to say or whats really going on. whatever is going on behind those doors, be rest assured they do not give a fuck about you at all!

man leave that dumb shit out of this site please. if were gonna argue lets argue and see what system works the best, what nutes get the best results in what mediums, a cheaper way to implement a great technique, how to do things smarter, cheaper, more efficiently and the like.

fuck politics and everyone in it from the meter maids all the way up to every cock sucker in/on the supreme court benches, the whoooole damned lot, fuck 'em!

how the fuck can a federal agent go home, take al these prescription pain/spych meds, kids are poppin the same shit, selling it to their friends and here i am a lonely pot grower with a 400watt bulb some fuckin dirt a seed and some water with a fucking fan but I'M the one thats fucking up society? and your telling me that im part of some "drug war" when all i do is go to fucking work, get raped on taxes and here you come to take my shit.

man to hell with a political thread

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
It was an awesome forum on OG there wasn't that much hate-bleedover... politics and growing are like state and religion we keep em separate. It was like a sandbox... If anybody bought up shit from another forum in a grow thread I think people would just think they're weirdly obsessive... I never even saw it happen tho.

missinsi used to get people riled up haha i swear it was some Bushite prosecutor trolling us before the takedown.

I guess things changed here on IC? nobody heard of etiquette damn..

Slim Pickens

Veteran
If we want a Political forum....we should just go to a political site.The LAST thing that this site needs is a political forum.Things can go bad real fast.There is a gardening forum I used to visit a lot.Good solid info for the most part,but it has a political forum,and it gets very heated there.It's gotten to the point where some of the members only post in the political forums,to the exclusion of the gardening sections.

I don't visit there any more.The folks there who don't think like I do are tools.... :) LOL

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
To me this is supposed to be a cannabis related forum and we should keep it that way.
There are enough political and religious opinions being expressed all over many threads so i don´t see the point in starting some kind of sub-forum dedicated to those.
I think that in the long run it would cause more damage than good so i would not vote for that one. Just my 2p

C

cheesey

To me this is supposed to be a cannabis related forum and we should keep it that way.
There are enough political and religious opinions being expressed all over many threads so i don´t see the point in starting some kind of sub-forum dedicated to those.
I think that in the long run it would cause more damage than good so i would not vote for that one. Just my 2p

2nd that

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
americans(not all) + political forums = cluster fuck of stupidity
stoners + political forums = cluster fuck of stupidity with a dash of paranoia and rife with conspiracies

HempHut

This site needs a political forum...

...or we could just cut out the middleman and call each other asshole/idiot/stupid/fascist/sheeple/moron/any other pejorative term/ right now and then ban a bunch of people....

...and after that a certain percentage can return under a slightly, or completely, different handle...

...rinse and repeat.

G

Guest 16149

This site needs a political forum like we need a hole in the head, I come her to talk to fellow growers and relax, not to have to debate politics, you want that, there are plenty of sites for it, but this is not one of them in my opinion.
Lets leave the hate on the other sites please

Status
Not open for further replies.