What's new

This one's for you DHF!

J

johndoe123

Thank you Josie. It's good to see some familiar faces in here. Haha you guys don't know me but I have lurked around watching and learning everything I can... All the big dogs came in to say hi I hope I can make y'all proud! So I took a few more picture while out feeding the girls. Right now they are drinking about 4 gallons a day. The thirty gallon pots fit perfectly in a 24 " round plastic water heater pan available at menards.

First two pictures cindy99 indica pheno
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354070688.534066.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354070740.993105.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354070830.598006.jpg
My Cindy99 sativa monster

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354071084.984381.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354071116.211567.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354071178.368365.jpg

Some veg monsters

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354071443.328446.jpg
My alternative to an electric heater when the big room is off. Lots of lollipops! Got a four inch fan sucking Hot air out the side vent of the ballast thru the hood and used to heat the main work room during the day!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354071145.951079.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354071145.951079.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 11
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354071336.846772.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354071336.846772.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11
J

johndoe123

Hopefully friday will be the big chop day for the Cindy's. The sativa pheno will be 54 day and 50 for the indica. I'm thinking the cheesy jones will go around 60 days. Got my loop checking trichs every day

Buddle

Veteran
As my grandmother would say " it is simply maavelous daaling.." Thanks for sharing this with us all.The nugs look so so dense..Very pretty. I am all about the lumens too.My best spot out of many was a box I built out of plywood.The floor was a 3/4 inch sheet of plywood..so 4ft x 8ft and it was 6ft tall. I had 2600 watts in it.Thing was completely lined with polymax.The light had no where to go but back on the plants.Rock hard nugs in there.Congrats on a stellar room.I agree DHF is the man to go to when you want the biggest bang for your bucks..peace

D

DHF

Covering everything that ain`t green in reflectix and makin the room it`s own "air-cooled reflector" has helped more folks than I can remember over the yrs I`ve been preachin it with bare bulbs hangin.......

All about the sideways blastin lumens and canopy to accept said proper watts per sq ft with a dialed environment.......Carry on JD.........and yeah........Bobbles is right.....

I preach monocroppin for a reason.......But.....not many folks ever take me up on a buncha smaller rooms with each strain/variety/hybrid`s individual juice needs met for the max return ta squeeze every gram yas can get out of em......so.....that said......

Strainwhore`s win.......:moon:........after all......I fully understand variety is the spice of life , it`s just that they do better by themselves in their own room , and help the grower recognize what it takes to dial the sideways canopy for max returns next run and the next etc........anyways......

Onward and upward......DHF........:ying:......

J

johndoe123

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354077269.665810.jpg
The refletix strips stapled to the corners. Also doubles as a good light blocker for the zippers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354077508.690841.jpg

My babies!
Top two sick med seeds green crack s1
Center two karma genetics White Ogv2
Bottom two Mosca's Bluemoon

Again thanks for all the kind words!

J

johndoe123

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354107468.571052.jpg
The heart of the bloom room
4 new capacitors in the ballasts on the shelf and the new one hanging on the wall. Got my mlc on the wall, horticontrol flip on the ceiling along with an auto fire extinguisher!

Never got pics of this lady in the grow yet. This is my Cheese and Chong pheno I call cheesy express. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354107830.084096.jpg

I'm up messing around waiting on reservation labs last drop so I thought I would do a lil update....

S

SeaMaiden

I saw the thread title and had to hop in and see what's growin' on. This is where the rubber meets the road!

Do you ever feel disoriented being inside the room with all that Reflectix? And another quick question, why'd you go with Reflectix instead of the cheaper Styro sheets? Better insulation? Easier to install? Just curious.

That Cheesy Express looks a lot like The White to me.

J

johndoe123

Thanks for stopping by FlaDankster.

I saw the thread title and had to hop in and see what's growin' on. This is where the rubber meets the road!

Do you ever feel disoriented being inside the room with all that Reflectix? And another quick question, why'd you go with Reflectix instead of the cheaper Styro sheets? Better insulation? Easier to install? Just curious.

That Cheesy Express looks alot like The White to me.

Thank goodness I don't really even have to go in there with the lights on. I bought a drop cord shop light and put a green bulb in it. So with all the reflectix it works great! I really don't find it disorienting but my buddy built a mylar funhouse 2k grow that makes me dizzy with all the fans on and that shit moving around. My room was designed where it has 3 side access where I can unzip zippers on each side of the soft sides and roll them up and secure them to the ceiling for total access! I'll take a few pictures with all 3 sides rolled up.
I had the pleasure of growing the white before. It was a real treat! Had to give it up it had TMV upon receipt and finally after having it a few years lost it,its hated to root and veg got to a snails pace. The cheesy express got its nickname from the foul oriental smell and colas that are filling up all the way up the branch looking like a train car.

J

johndoe123

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354297319.916895.jpg
The room with the 3 sides rolled up so I can work around the beasts instead of in the mix....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354297496.210392.jpg
Some cheesy jones hand grenades
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354297996.847259.jpg
My Cindy 99 cola next to an R.O. sediment filter

JerryFan2

Im just super excited to give these a taste test. Been a long time coming and think the next go will be even better. And from being inside with 5k going its pretty hard on the eyes for sure. Insaine is all I say every time.

dj.scotfree

Wow! Brah... fucking beautiful! Great Success! :). Thank you for the RC! Miss those monday morning Day In the Dead shows! One love to you and yours! Peace. DJSF

J

johndoe123

Thank you Jerryfan and dj for the kind words! I really try to not go in there much with the lights on. It's just a hazard anyways. Thankgod I still got a head of hair or I would def have some burn spots. Dj yeah that was a blast from the past for sure! I'll be in touch with ya.
Hey Fred, would it be worth my time to add co2 around the plants? I was thinking like shutting down the exhaust like fifteen every couple hours and hanging the tube via the chicken wire around the plants. What ya think? Anyone with co2 experience chime in please with your thoughts and opinions.

T

TribalSeeds

You want the co2 levels to stay steady. If you blast them with co2 you need to maintain that level
Beautiful room!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
I will answer for Freds if he doesn't mind... Massive air exchange ftw, babyshit...

J

johndoe123

Thanks for filling me in guys I was wondering if supplementing with co2 would work efficiently or not... Right now I am using a 6inch extraction that is rated at 435cfm and room is right around 512cf. So I see my options as upgrading my fan/filter for for bigger air exchange or sealing up the room. I had a limited budget when the room was set up and had to use what I already had on hand. results have been amazing with the size of the buds I just want to dial the environment as well as I can.