What's new

This may sound weird

G.Goo

Ever been so pissed off that u don't even wanna smoke weed when u normally would ? Been shitty wk for me im fed the fuck up and blood pressure is threw threw the damn roof

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
When I have a shitty day, I go for a long walk or a run or a surf...then I come home and make myself some nice dinner and have a puff or two while cooking.

By the time I'm ready to sit down and eat, I usually feel pretty good.

HB.

G.Goo

Just feel violent not torwards myself or anyone around me . But feel like if someone said wrong shit to me I could just fight win or lose wouldn't matter . I know its wrong to feel like this . But damn I just feel violent and irritated

festerous

Veteran
Nothing wrong with being a fighter we could use a few more in this day and age. Just use that god given aggression for a good cause. I find a little hard work will take the fight out of even the most ornery of folks.

G.Goo

Nothing wrong with being a fighter we could use a few more in this day and age. Just use that god given aggression for a good cause. I find a little hard work will take the fight out of even the most ornery of folks.

Good sparring session in GJJ/BJJ would be nice right now

J

Junkhead

man I feel you. There were a few times I was pissed/worked up and acted kinda like a prick to those close to me. Man I smoked after and was fine, things were looking up. I felt like I should've smoked it at the beginning. Wouldn't have wasted time being mad

Latest posts

Latest posts