What's new

This may disappoint some of you but.......

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
let me start off by saying i was raised in a family of truck drivers (3 generations ) & i can say some of these guys think they own the road & everybody is just in their way . the million mile club Pfttttt big deal !!! i've driven well over a million miles myself in my 30 years of driving a cab !!! does that give you a right to drive like your the only person on the freakin road ??? NO IT DOES NOT !! i have 2 instances with trucks running me damn near off the road cuz they're coming at me in the middle of 2 lanes in a snow storm with me having no where to go ! once i slid & spun out & landed sideways on the middle of a bridge cuz the asshole truck driver didn't move over & i had to go off the pavement to keep from getting hit ! him i followed got his name & truck number & complained to the company . come to find out it was his 4th infraction & was fired . the second guy that ran me off the road , i couldn't chase down cuz i was stuck in a snowbank after he forced me off the side . so you million mile guys aren't all that & should really quit thinking so !!!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Dennis Weaver in "Dual".

Great thread. Folks who drive for a living get my respect on the road,
I can only imagine what frame of mind a long haul driver has.

My dad was a short haul driver up north, and sometimes, once in a while,
he'd come home still driving in his mind. Its tough out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts