What's new

This is Sticky Colors from Germany

Growing Cannabis since 2009 and finally trying to cross my own favorites to my own Specs in Terms of flavour.
Tested Out a Lot of growing Systems over the years and stopped at no-till/livingsoil because of quality and workload.
I will try to find good flavour in good rooting specimen on a limited space.
Will keep you updated on my work here at icmag as well as at IG

Have a good one!

My soilmix is built upon "klasmann-deilmann pro line Kräutersubstrat" its the best certified potting soil for Herbs i can get around here afaik.
I use the almicanna product Line and kept it pretty simple with universal amendments, Red wiggler Humus, malted barley and rice husks as well as alfalfa Pellets. I let plants veg for 3-5 days and send them to flower. They get compost Tea (once a months) and BTI is sprayed Like 2-3 Times If needed.
Mulching with Cover crop (organic little helper seeds).
Runs consistently since a year now

Currently having crumbled Melon (karmagenetics) inside

View attachment 1000000571.jpg

Persianfarmer

Growing Cannabis since 2009 and finally trying to cross my own favorites to my own Specs in Terms of flavour.
Tested Out a Lot of growing Systems over the years and stopped at no-till/livingsoil because of quality and workload.
I will try to find good flavour in good rooting specimen on a limited space.
Will keep you updated on my work here at icmag as well as at IG

Have a good one!
Hiya Sticky!
Good to have you among us. Do keep us posted if it is safe. Looking forward to discovering your funky flavors

Latest posts

Latest posts