images

images
so do I.......

that's in my 5 yr plan right now.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The ICON isn't road legal unfortunately. I thought the red plane you posted up there was road legal though.

I remember watching some show and I thought they were talking about that same aircraft as the first car/plane hybrid?? :dunno:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't see a place for a rocket chute on it (or whatever those ultra light and small plane safety chutes are called).

Many ultra-lights and small planes are being made with those as options in case you stall out so that they safely lower you to the ground.
ballistic chutes I believe & that craft doesn't seem to have a good mounting point.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
The red flying thing is a Moller Skycar, super loud and expensive...

Paging Strainhunter to the thread! :)

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
The great things about the the Moller Volantor are:

No air strip needed.

There are only 8 moving parts.

All of the computer systems are redundant. If one system fails, another picks up.

Just think about the remote places you could access with this. Even better than a helicopter because you don't have to worry about the props hitting anything. The bad thing is that the military will have this long before the private sector. I want it NOW!

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I would love to fly and view all the landscape underneath me but with any prop craft if it fails you don't land like a plane you swirl & spiral down and the luck I have I will enjoy watching others fly these cool aircraft and smoke a blunt and get high that way it's much safer :)

Latest posts

Latest posts