What's new

This Is How You Kill Powder Mildew Forever!!!!!

slshemup

a product that works and spray tested on plants by people i know is F10SC vetinary disenfectant its not a systemic product.
it also kills alot of other plant diseases that are not systemic.do a google search for the pdf's on the product.

S

SeaMaiden

a product that works and spray tested on plants by people i know is F10SC vetinary disenfectant its not a systemic product.
it also kills alot of other plant diseases that are not systemic.do a google search for the pdf's on the product.
Awesome! Another quaternary ammonium compound, which is what *I* have been preaching is better to use as a sterilizing agent over bleach (even isopropyl is better than bleach). And guess what. Google broad mites quaternary ammonium, see what you get.

yerboyblue

PM cure FOREVER: Keep humidity down, air circulation good, and branches/plants from touching each other. If you get those white spots, hit every thing with some lady miller sulfur dust mixed up as a spray, but not in flower ugh.

Y

YosemiteSam

cure forever and ever...never let your sap pH drop below 6.4 and it will be impossible for your plant to grow PM. it can be done without fungicides

turbo14

Veteran
cure forever and ever...never let your sap pH drop below 6.4 and it will be impossible for your plant to grow PM. it can be done without fungicides

I'm gonna disagree. PM is systemic and can surely grow below 6.4 PH on any leaf surface if it comes in contact with the spore.

I do agree that it can be done without fungicides. Proper room conditions and beneficial microbes will keep your plants spore free if sprayed or drenched weekly with fungal dominant compost teas.

turbo

S

SeaMaiden

Now, if only I could fully grasp how to manipulate sap pH! (Let alone Brix.) I'm workin' on it.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
btw
re- eagle residue in closed media indoor systems
thats easy to solve, right
a good flush if ur in soil or a flush and some sm90 if ur using most hydro systems (wont get in many hydros) right?

Cabron

Veteran
I'll be the first to shout it !

as usual KrunchBubble is full of shit

I've done the homework and hands on tests

my pic will say it all ...

the winner is 1/7 the cost of the loser ...
works 200% better !

Truth !

I was toying with PM in my greenhouse with Eagle 20

gave it a week of heavy dosage ....didnt do shit !

Immunox wiped it out ....

Had the same success with Immunox last year
Eagle 20 was a waste of money and time .

Attachments

• IMGP4369.jpg
    IMGP4369.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

works 200% better !

Truth !

Im full of shit?

Out of 1000+ posts, you THE FIRST to say it does not work....

So, your either trying to start shit, or just a plain grown man liar....

Good try though....

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran

works 200% better !

Truth !

Same stuff, different concentration.

T

TribalSeeds

btw
re- eagle residue in closed media indoor systems
thats easy to solve, right
a good flush if ur in soil or a flush and some sm90 if ur using most hydro systems (wont get in many hydros) right?

Isnt SM90 systemic? You would think you wouldnt need something like that at the end. Whats it doing for you there? Its an oil right?

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
It works, at least it did for me, sprayed my veg tent twice, and I've been clean for a few months now. I received some clones that were infected, and ruined my crop from late last year to early this year. Man, I had the worst outbreak of PM ever! Luckily everything is going smooth now. Thanks Krunch.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sm90

sm90

Isnt SM90 systemic? You would think you wouldnt need something like that at the end. Whats it doing for you there? Its an oil right?

NLSM901L_2.jpg

ya sm90 is an oil mix, coriander and some other,
its used as a wetting agent in sprays and as pest control
or as a cleaner of drip lines and hydro systems,
not really meant for uptake into plants, so i seriously doubt its systemic, but not sure on that for u, tribalseeds.
as far as using it "at the end" i dunno... what u mean. i suggested using sm90 to clean aero systems, hydro systems , flood trays, reservoirs, etc. after spraying eagle 20 to reduce any excessive eagle 20 uptake (simulated runoff?)

damn krunch, sorry u got a flamer in here, you've given nothing but sage advice ime, ty!:thank you::thank you::thank you:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
re cabron: whats the active ingredient of immunox?

all im saying is if u used eagle 20 and it didnt kill ur PM, u may not b using it right.

and its not krunchbubs fault.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EAGLE 20

EAGLE 20

Is this stuff a foliar spray or do you water it in?

I can only assume the "stuff" ur asking about is eagle 20, what this thread is about, try reading the first several pages, but yes its a foliar spray, i have heard of people watering it in, but i wouldnt do that.

it can be used as a whole plant drench, some people dredge the whole plant (rootmass and all) through a solutionof eagle n water. usually during transplant as a smallish plant.

hope that clears things up some blue

medicalmj

Veteran
Well, PM has risen its GD ugly head again. Thankfully I can spot that shit a mile away and my buds are fully ripe(had to spary greencure 2x in past 2 weeks). It just popped up about 2 weeks ago after being gone on last grow. Attribute to the cooler nights. Airflow is kickin and got em spaced out well.

Anyway, i got beautiful babies that just started to rock(about 10"-12" tall) in veg. I probably veg for 3 more weeks as I am lookin to make some trees.

So, I want to eliminate the PM. I have some stuff called Pageant but haven't used cause not approved for food crops. It's probably the absolute best on market but avail commercial only. So considering eagle20 isn't reccommended for tobacco, which is least harmful after 2 months applied in veg?

I not sure neem, rosemary, potasium bicarb, serenade, is any less harmful than these non-approved considering I can wipe it out and not spray late into flwr.

Any help would be awesome!!!

Pageant: http://betterplants.basf.us/products/pageant-fungicide.html