What's new

This is hell no matter what you make it.......

crazybear

If the end is a dream world I'm gonna do better there than here cause I'm good at dreaming!
But for now I'll just get high & watch the world go by! Peace bro. I know what you mean!:smokeit:

Good dreams!:plant grow::smoweed:

BrainSellz

Veteran
If the end is a dream world I'm gonna do better there than here cause I'm good at dreaming!
But for now I'll just get high & watch the world go by! Peace bro. I know what you mean!:smokeit:

Good dreams!:plant grow::smoweed:
puffin n passin crazybear......good times good dreams....phuck yeah something to look forward too;)

J

juicepuddle

when you can smile in hell you have reached haven

I dont think your being literal, but I am pretty sure when you can smile in hell its because its somehow part of the torture going down on your soul.

I would say you reach heaven when you find a connection to god. I think after this life if your prepared maybe you become one with god and can enjoy the universe the way he does, for eternity.

We cant prove anything here, if we could we would use it to prove the truth, we all try and try, only when we die do we see if it was right.

:dance013:

crazybear

Hell Yeah brain sellz doing it too it! Man is it my imagination or does it smell like a skunk in here somewhere? No No just the lovely ladies getting ice cream cone looking! Nice dreams!!!!!!!:plant grow::smokeit::smokey::smoweed::watchplant:

BrainSellz

Veteran
i believe the air is fresh now:D

with "HELP, HELLO and HEALTH" being words of "kindness and well being" it would seem someone was joking with the spell since those words all start with "hell" or the sound of it......mans laughter = manslaughter.......jokes on us i guess
Instead of "mean time" it should have been "nice time"......meantime is a strange way to make that spell...mo

jarff

These threads make me wonder if ppl. think that something beyond our wisdom is actually causing it.If we are feeling good and everything is pecahy in our lives we act as if we are entitled to this.
To say there is a heaven or a hell is pure conjecture as none of us has actually experienced it.??
We have what we have and the best you can do while here is to try to make life a little easier for those ppl. who are less fortunate.It,s the best we can do as far as I can see.
I am no atheist but at the same time I am no praying religious servant.
In the end we know nothing for sure.We have feelings and thoughts that will lessen the suffering that happens on a large scale on this planet everyday.Talk without action helps few ppl.....Go live in Africa for the rest of your life to truly understand the meaning of suffering.....I believe that when I die and if I end up someplace else then it is a bonus,no matter where that place is....I only wish for a chance to flip a coin as I take my last breath
Live each moment as if it were your last dance.

jarff

Latest posts

Latest posts